: The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS)
: 18 May 2023
11 / June / 2023
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS), a German non-profit organization, works nationally and internationally to promote peace, freedom, justice, and prosperity. The consolidation of democracy and the rule of law, the promotion of the European unification, the intensification of transatlantic relations as well as development work and international cooperation are our main focuses worldwide. More than 600 employees oversee projects in over 120 countries worldwide.
The KAS Office in Thailand is recruiting:
A Project Manager
- Independent planning, preparation, implementation, and evaluation of activities organized by KAS, in coordination with the Senior Project Manager or the Resident Representative.
- Independent planning, supervision, monitoring and evaluation of activities and projects organized by partners and cooperation partners of KAS, in coordination with the Senior Project Manager or the Resident Representative.
- Preparation of activity reports and evaluation as well as annual and periodical reports for KAS and the German/Thai administration.
- Preparation of financial reports for KAS activities and supervision of financial reports prepared by partners of KAS.
- Preparation of speeches, forewords, presentations, and other kind of academic texts related to projects organized by KAS and KAS partners.
- Follow-up and report about current developments in Thailand and the region.
- Participation and report about official events, meetings, workshops, and seminars.
- Set-up and maintenance of contact with KAS partners/ cooperation partners and scholars in Thailand.
- Translations Thai-English.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by the Resident Representative.
Required Qualifications, Experiences, Skills:
- Minimum bachelor degree in political science, social science, law, economics, development studies or other related studies.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in international development, civic education, or project management in Thailand or abroad.
- Fluent in Thai and English. Some knowledge in German language is an advantage.
- Preferred: established networks in Thailand, i.a. in political, social, economic, academic fields.
- Identification with the background and values of KAS.
- Strong managerial and interpersonal skills, responsibility, team work and flexibility.
- Availability to work off-time and to travel to regions in Thailand.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A varied area of responsibility in an international environment.
- A full-time position with a local employment contract under Thai law.
- An appropriate remuneration with regard to the requirements.
- Health insurance and other benefits.
Terms and conditions:
- Start date: September 1, 2023.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please send your application in English by June 11, 2023 (including CV, letter of motivation, scans of certificates, and two references) to: email@example.com