World Vision Foundation of Thailand is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, their families and communities by tackling the root causes of poverty. With nearly 50 years of experience in the country, we help all people regardless of race, gender, and religion. Come join our team in Thailand, be part of our 40,000+ staff working in over 90 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Learn more about our work at worldvision.or.th
This role will primarily focus on fundraising through churches and schools, aiming to establish and nurture relationships to generate financial support for their cause. The ideal candidate will possess excellent sales and fundraising skills, demonstrating the ability to build strong connections and engage with various stakeholders, particularly churches and schools. This position aims to establish WVFT as the NGO of choice for churches, faith-based organizations, and Thai youth, encouraging them to contribute to improving the well-being of children in Thailand. The manager will also be responsible for developing quality relationships and partnerships with churches, national influencers, and young people, motivating their support for WVFT's mission and programs.
1.Develop Fundraising and Engagement Strategy (20%)
In close collaboration with other Resource Development teams ,F&D and Church Partnership/Relations team:
- Develop a comprehensive fundraising strategy to target churches and schools informed by RD strategic, F & D and Church relations plans.
- Identify and map potential fundraising opportunities and create action plans to maximize revenue generation.
- Facilitate annual department planning and reporting
2. Operations - Church (40%)
Provide leadership direction and support for department activities to:
- identify and map churches in Bangkok and other big cities
- build relationships and partnerships with churches in coordination with Church Relations team
- utilize sales and fundraising techniques to promote the organization's mission and secure financial contributions through Chosen (child sponsorship) and other fundraising events.
- Collaborate with communication team to develop compelling promotional and engagement materials tailored to churches
- Share about World Vision’s work to churches
- Contribute to and influence partners through Christian events and influencers
- Collaborate with and build capability of church and faith leaders to engage in child well-being efforts
-Attend community events, conferences, and networking opportunities to expand professional contacts and represent WVFT
3. Operations - Youth (30%)
- Provide leadership direction and support for department activities which aim to build relationships with international schools, private schools in Bangkok and other big cities to promote awareness and encourage engagement with and support for WVFT’s mission and programs.
- Collaborate with communication team to develop compelling promotional and engagement materials tailored to schools and youths
-conceptualise and implement events for school students that will help them understand poverty and encourage them to fundraise for vulnerable children
-Utilize sales and fundraising techniques to promote our organization's mission and secure financial contributions.
-Organize and execute fundraising events, campaigns, and initiatives targeting schools, students and parents of students.
4. Team and staff performance and development. Build team effectiveness and model, facilitate continuous improvement activities. Partner with direct reports to ensure they:
- set and achieve their performance, development and wellbeing goals
- can live out WVFT core values
Knowledge Skill and Abilities
As a child focused organisation, World Vision Foundation of Thailand is committed to the safeguarding of children, therefore any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of applicable background checks, including a criminal records check.
By submitting your application, you understand and accept that World Vision Foundation of Thailand will process the data you provide for the purposes of your application and in accordance with the World Vision Foundation of Thailand - Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Contact : email@example.com / 02-0229200 Ext.154
เว็บไทยเอ็นจีโอ สนับสนุนการใช้สัญญาอนุญาตครีเอทีฟคอมมอนส์และเผยแพร่แนวคิดวัฒนธรรมเสรี เนื้อหาในเว็บไซต์ไทยเอ็นจีโอดอทโออาจี ท่านสามารถเอาไปใช้งานได้เลยโดยไม่ต้องขออนุญาต เพียงท่านระบุที่มาและห้ามทำการค้า
วิลาศินี ศรีวงษา : ติดต่อประสานงาน - Contact
Tel : 099-014-3797
ทศพร แกล้วการไร่ : ผู้ดูแลเว็บ - Webmaster
Tel : 080-078-4016
อัฎธิชัย ศิริเทศ : บรรณาธิการ - Editor
Tel : 082-178-3849
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours : Mon-Fri , 9.00-17.00
2044/23 ถ.เพชรบุรีตัดใหม่ บางกะปิ ห้วยขวาง กรุงเทพ 10310
2044/23 New Phetchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huai Khwang, Bankok 10310
+662 314 4112