: The Health Intervention and Technology Assessment Program (HITAP)
: 18 Sep 2023
20 / December / 2023
The Health Intervention and Technology Assessment Program (HITAP) is a semi-autonomous research unit under Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health.
It was established in 2007 as a non-profit organization in order to take responsibility for appraising a wide range of health technologies and programs, including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, interventions, individual and community health promotion, and disease prevention as well as social health policy to inform policy decisions in Thailand.
In 2013, HITAP established an international unit, drawing on its experiences locally and internationally, to work at the global level with overseas development aids, international organizations, non-profit organizations, and overseas governments to build capacity for health technology assessment.
We places emphasis on systematic and transparent work as well as the aims to cultivate the public interest and encourage participation from all sectors of society in order to efficiently distribute and allocate the limited resources to full-fill its public objectives.
We are looking for more talents to join the growing Communication Unit (Comm) who is analytical, details oriented and creative with promotional plan!
- Understand the content of the research at HITAP both domestically and internationally as well as other related activities in order to communicate to public (including medical personnel, press, policy makers and related stakeholders)
- Develop, write, and edit information related to communications materials, including policy briefs, blogs, articles, videos, podcasts, and related
- Plan, launch and design the strategy on social media platforms including website content, social media posts, and email campaigns
- Work with communications team members to conceptualize and implement (and/or facilitate) communications strategies, contents, campaign, and media
- Ensure that all communications, contents, and materials align with HITAP’s vision
- Plan events with attention to financial and time constraints
- Plan and/or direct the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stakeholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments
- Understand and identify the required resources, briefings of the event, seminar, conference or related in order to accomplish the success of the events
- Handle and manage media inquiries to enhance the coverage in variety of media
- Increase the outreach coverage, traffic, and engagement
- Promote communications materials through appropriate social channels as well as expand the attractions from both online and traditional platforms
- Maintain the community engagement effectively to enhance HITAP’s partnership with external networks including but not limited to SAPPHIRE, GEAR, HTAsiaLink, PMAC and ISPH
- Establish and maintain relationships among research networks, funders, and any public interest groups
- Coordinate with HITAP International Unit and Research Unit related to briefing/requirements for producing knowledge management, contents, and other research outputs
- Track analytics and create reports detailing successes and failures of communications material for improvement purpose
- Evaluate events, seminars, conference’s success and submit reports
- Keep up to date on trends including but not limited to public health, Health Technology Assessment and able to plan out the communications material in an appropriate manner
- Bachelor of Mass communication, Business Communication, Communications Art would be preferred.
- Able to speak Thai fluently and ability to communicate in English in intermediate to advance level.
- Good teamworking skills
- Good at prioritizing multiple deadline and well organized person.
- Good knowledge of social media and promotion plan would be an advantage.
Interested candidates should submit the following documents to email@example.com (cc firstname.lastname@example.org) referencing the job title:
- Cover letter, clearly indicating how the candidate meets the qualifications indicated for the position.
- Application form (download here) by filling in complete information such as salary range (minimum – expect)
- Resume/curriculum vitae
Tel: +662-590-4549, +662-590-4374-5
: email@example.com (cc firstname.lastname@example.org) / Tel: +662-590-4549, +662-590-4374-5