Please follow the checklists and submission guidelines, posted on the official website: https://th.usembassy.gov/
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. SOLICITATION NO.: 72048623R10024
2. ISSUANCE DATE: September 22, 2023
3. CLOSING DATE/TIME FOR RECEIPT OF OFFERS: October 21, 2023/11:59PM Bangkok, Thailand local time
4. POINT OF CONTACT: Kevarin Phirakansakun/RDMA Human Resources Assistant
5. POSITION TITLE: REXO Information Management Assistant, FSN-9
6. MARKET VALUE: THB 727,921 – 1,273,860 per annum equivalent to FSN-9 in accordance with AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of USAID/RDMA. Final compensation will be negotiated within the listed market value.
7. PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: Five (5) years initial contract. The services provided under this contract are expected to be of a continuing nature that will be executed by USAID through a series of sequential contracts, subject to continued need of the position and availability of funds.
8. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: The United States Agency for International Development/ Regional Development Mission for Asia (USAID/RDMA), Bangkok, Thailand with possible travel as stated in the Statement of Duties.
9. ELIGIBLE OFFERORS: This position is opened to Cooperating Country National (CCN). Thai citizen or other country citizen lawfully admitted for permanent Thai residence is eligible to apply. Please note that USAID is not able to sponsor offerors for a Thai residency permit.
10. SECURITY LEVEL REQUIRED: The successful candidate shall be required to obtain a Security Certification for Employment from Regional Security Office.
11. STATEMENT OF DUTIES
11.1. General Statement of Purpose of the Contract
The Information Management Assistant (IMA) is the member of the Information Technology (IT) Division, the Regional Executive Office (REXO) at USAID/RDMA. This position is responsible for providing a broad range of Information Technology (IT) professional support services to the Asia Regional Training Center (ARTC) at USAID/RDMA and assisting USAID/Burma and USAID/Laos staff, non-presence countries and Business Units (BU). The incumbent is responsible for managing the information systems in accordance with agency policies and backstop the Information Management Specialist (IMS), FSN-10. The incumbent assists the supervisor (IMS) with all IT related issues at the ARTC and client missions, customers, and independent business units. S/he provides IT support to USAID/RDMA as time permits and in the event of a pressing or urgent issue. The incumbent maintains fully functional systems, minimizes downtime, and provides customers with the tools and support needed to successfully use advanced and complex audio-visual systems, video conferencing equipment.
11.2 Statement of Duties to be Performed
A. TRAINING CENTER IT OPERATION AND REGIONAL SERVICE (40%)
B. CLIENT MISSIONS AND BUSINESS UNITS’ IT SERVICE (30%)
C. EQUIPMENT INSTALLATION, DEPLOYMENT AND TROUBLESHOOTING (20%)
D. NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE AND SERVICES MANAGEMENT (10%)
11.3. Supervisory Relationship
The position reports to the Information Management Specialist, FSN-10, or his/her designee.
11.4. Supervisory Controls
Full supervision of other USAID staff is not contemplated.
12. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work requested does not involve undue physical demands.
II. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
1. Education: A minimum of college or university studies in computer science, computer/electrical engineering, network/information systems, information technology, or business administration is required.
2. Experience: A minimum of three (3) years of professional work experience in IT service operations, systems administration, network administration, information systems security, or information technology operations, is required.
3. Language: Level IV – Fluent in Thai and English with a valid TOEIC score of 855 is required.
III. EVALUATION AND SELECTION FACTORS
The Government may award a contract without discussions with offerors in accordance with FAR 52.215-1. The CO reserves the right at any point in the evaluation process to establish a competitive range of offerors with whom negotiations will be conducted pursuant to FAR 15.306(c). In accordance with FAR 52.215-1, if the CO determines that the number of offers that would otherwise be in the competitive range exceeds the number at which an efficient competition can be conducted, the CO may limit the number of offerors in the competitive range to the greatest number that will permit an efficient competition among the most highly rated offers. The FAR provisions referenced above are available at https://www.acquisition.gov/browse/index/far
Application Rating System
The application rating system factors are used to determine the competitive ranking of qualified offerors in comparison to other offerors. offerors must demonstrate the rating factors outlined below within their application and/or resume, as they are evaluated strictly by the information provided. The rating factors are as follows:
1. Experience (30 points):
Additional points will be given for relevant experience above the minimum requirement stated in Section II which may include direct experience in implementing, managing, and supporting computer network system with government agencies, NGOs, regional and international organizations.
2. Knowledge (30 points):
● Demonstrates thorough knowledge of computer hardware components, assembly and installation, current technology and software capabilities and limitations.
● Demonstrates knowledge of computer systems, including operating systems, common business applications, and networking (traditional and cloud).
● Demonstrates working knowledge of procurement planning, project management, and asset management as it pertains to information technology.
3. Skills and Abilities (40 points):
● Demonstrates an ability to work diplomatically and effectively under pressure, with the ability to multitask in the performance of daily activities and responsibilities.
● Demonstrates an ability to set up, install, maintain, dispose of, and report on management of IT equipment and software on a network system.
● Demonstrates an ability to secure hardware and software assets, to include patching, updating, installing security applications, and implementation of security controls (physical and logical).
● Demonstrates strong technical and analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
● Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills to communicate effectively and to work with staff at all levels, interagency partners, vendors, and other key stakeholders.
● Demonstrates an ability to learn and use Agency specific software related to the work area as well as to acquire knowledge of U.S. government policies and regulations regarding information and technology management.
● Demonstrates an ability to travel domestically and internationally. This is mandatory and required for this position.
Total Application Rating: 100
Recruitment Test: 100
Interview Performance: 100
Total Possible Points: 300
To be considered for candidacy, offerors must address each criterion in their application as to how they meet the minimum qualifications required for the position mentioned in Section II, Item 1-2. If the application submitted fails to demonstrate eligibility, the application will be marked unqualified. It is the responsibility of the offeror to provide all pertinent information.
Applications will be initially screened and scored in accordance with evaluation factors and points mentioned in Section III, item 1-3. Offerors in a competitive range will be given a recruitment test. Offerors with passing marks from the recruitment test and a valid TOEIC score mentioned in Section II, item 3, will be invited for an interview. The recruitment test and the interview will be structured around the evaluation factors mentioned above. The successful offeror will be selected based on a review of his/her qualifications, work experience, knowledge, skills and abilities; a written test; an interview; and the results of reference checks. References may be obtained independently from other sources in addition to the ones provided by an offeror.
Only offerors within a competitive range will be contacted. No response will be sent to unsuccessful offerors.
IV. TO APPLY
Please follow the check lists and submission guidelines, posted on the official website: https://th.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/jobs/usaid-job-vacancies/ carefully and submit complete application package before the deadline.
Failure to follow the instructions will invalidate your application.Contact : email@example.com
ขณะนี้มีเวปไซด์ปลอม หลอกให้โอนเงินบริจาคในนาม Oxfam โดยใช้ชื่อว่า th-oxfam.org กับ th-oxfam.com จึงขอแจ้งมา ณ ที่นี้ว่าปัจจุบัน องค์การอ็อกแฟมในประเทศไทยไม่ได้เปิดระดมทุนจากประชาชนทั่วไป และไม่มีการเปิดรับบริจาคใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น
At present, there are fake website under the names of th-oxfam.org and th-oxfam.com asking for donation, therefore, kindly be informed that Oxfam in Thailand currently does not accept any individual donation from the public and does not conduct any fundraising activity.
Please beware of donation scams!
เตือนภัย! ขณะนี้มีเว็บไซต์ปลอมและกลุ่มไลน์หลอกให้โอนเงินบริจาคให้แก่ Save the Children Thailand ทางมูลนิธิขอแจ้งว่าเว็บไซต์ของเรามีเพียง http://thailand.savethechildren.net เท่านั้น Save the Children Thailand ไม่อนุญาตให้บุคคลใดเรียกร้องและรับเงินบริจาคแทนมูลนิธิ และจะไม่ขอเงินบริจาคผ่านทางไลน์ หากท่านสงสัยว่าอาจจะกำลังถูกหลอกลวง กรุณาแจ้งตำรวจได้ทาง https://www.pct1599.net
Beware! There are currently fake websites and unauthorised LINE groups calling for donation, falsely claiming to be associated with Save the Children Thailand. Please be informed that our official website is http://thailand.savethechildren.net. We do not authorise any individuals to call for and accept donations on our behalf, and never ask for donations through LINE. If you have concerns that you are being deceived, please report directly to the police reporting channel - https://www.pct1599.net.
เว็บไทยเอ็นจีโอ สนับสนุนการใช้สัญญาอนุญาตครีเอทีฟคอมมอนส์และเผยแพร่แนวคิดวัฒนธรรมเสรี เนื้อหาในเว็บไซต์ไทยเอ็นจีโอดอทโออาจี ท่านสามารถเอาไปใช้งานได้เลยโดยไม่ต้องขออนุญาต เพียงท่านระบุที่มาและห้ามทำการค้า
ติดต่อประสานงาน - Contact
Tel : 099-014-3797
ผู้ดูแลเว็บ - Webmaster
Tel : 080-078-4016
บรรณาธิการ - Editor
Tel : 082-178-3849
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours : Mon-Fri , 9.00-17.00
2044/23 ถ.เพชรบุรีตัดใหม่ บางกะปิ ห้วยขวาง กรุงเทพ 10310
2044/23 New Phetchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huai Khwang, Bankok 10310
+662 314 4112