GRAPHIC DESIGNER | VISUAL STORYTELLER
Freeland, a Bangkok-based counter trafficking organization is looking to hire a talented Graphic Designer for a full-time position.
The successful candidate will be able to create and design a wide range of materials, write and speak English fluently, have excellent design skills, proven experience using Adobe Creative Suite, experience developing inspiring content across social media platforms, and have competent computer skills including Microsoft office suite, with wordpress and website development experience a bonus.
If you consider yourself a visual storyteller, with a proven flair for design, experience in branding, and if you would like to join our mission to end human and wildlife trafficking, then we would like to hear from you!
Position title: Graphic Designer
Reports to: Director of Communications
Period: October to March 2018 initially, with likely extension.
- Create and design campaign materials including logos, infographics, banners, posters; flyers, and online ad formats;
- Support the branding and design needs of Freeland including content design and; development for the website, social media, press and media materials;
- Support the branding and design needs of our major programs (USAID funded ROUTES and USAID Wildlife Asia) as required, for example, the editing of formal reports to ensure they conform to USAID brand guidelines;
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to support and implement activities such as events, installations, workshops, trainings and press conferences;
- Support administrative tasks within the communications team;
- Support relevant communications tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Degree in Graphic Design, or equivalent education or experience;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a graphic design or related role;
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio;
- Up to date with industry leading software (Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) and technologies;
- Experience developing content, using peer-reviewed research and other respected sources where relevant;
- Be process driven, possess strong design skills and show careful attention to detail;
- Knowledgeable about communications design and marketing in general;
- Share Freeland’s passion for our mission to end wildlife trafficking and human slavery.
- Medical + Dental insurance.
Interested candidates should email a CV and cover letter stating your current and expected salary together with your portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position being applied for in the subject line.
Contact : email@example.com /02-278-2033