Thai Sikh International School (accredited by the Council of International Schools) is seeking a Visa and Work Permit Coordinator to work from our Middle and High School campus located near Bearing BTS station.
The school has been managed by International School Services (www.iss.edu), who are associated with over 300 schools worldwide, since August this year.
1) The Visa and Work Permit Coordinator’s role is to ensure that the Visas, Work Permits and other documentation of foreign staff are processed in a timely and professional manner.
2) Duties include:
- Managing the Visas, Work Permits and Teaching Licenses of foreign staff (currently 20+ people from various nations).
- Preparing documents to support Visa, Work Permit and Teaching License application and renewal.
- Implementing and maintaining electronic and traditional filing systems to keep track of the Visa, Work Permit and Teaching License status of foreign employees.
- Applying for bank accounts and tax ID numbers for new foreign staff.
- Developing professional relationships with government departments (Immigration, Ministry of Education and Ministry of Labour).
- Clearly communicating documentation processes to foreign staff.
- Other clerical/office work.
3) Qualifications, Experience & Desirable Attributes:
- Thai National
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, HR Management, Law or related field.
- Experience working with Visas & Work Permits for at least 1 year.
- Able to communicate confidently in English
- Competent with MS-Office and the internet.
- Able to demonstrate a service mind, initiative and the ability to learn new processes quickly.
- Have experience working with foreigners, preferably in a school environment.
4) Preference will be given to applicants who are able to commence employment in the near future.
5) In addition to their salary, other benefits include health insurance and approximately 4 weeks paid holiday.
6) APPLICATION AND INTERVIEW PROCESS:
- Applications should be sent directly to - email@example.com
- We encourage serious applicants to contact us ASAP.
- NOTE: If applications do not have the following information they will not be considered:
i) The email’s subject should be ‘Visa Coordinator’
ii) A short introductory email / cover letter
iii) Your recently updated CV that includes the name and contact details of three professional referees. They will not be contacted until after interviews have occurred.
iv) A recent photograph
v) A scan of your I.D. or passport’s photo page
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
7) The school’s website is being updated to better reflect the school’s new management by ISS. The current page is http://www.thaisikh.ac.th/ . Our Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/TSIS.school/ . Applicants may also look at the ISS webpage to get a greater understanding of our organisation’s mission and see the other quality international schools we work with in Thailand and around the world (www.iss.edu).
*** The school accepts applications sent by email ONLY. We do not accept ‘drop-in’ applicants at any time ***
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org/086 016 7666