This position’s main responsibilities are to support the Learning Solutions Unit in Geneva in the creation of computer assisted and audio-visual educational/training tools for internal and external training and education purposes. The person will be required to work in team and close relation with Geneva team and to implement its graphic design skills in supports to the educational and training tools to be used by ICRC delegates worldwide.
The position holder will have the following responsibilities:
- Provides multimedia support for the e-Learning development team and internal clients.
- Creates graphics, animations, videos, and Web interfaces for Web portals, e-learning, and communications products.
- Conducts research and create prototypes
- Collaborates and communicates with instructional designers and the Learning Solutions team in Geneva
- Contributes to the implementation / running of specific projects / programs.
- Ensures follow up and updates of specific files independently
Your education and experience:
- University degree or equivalent
- 2 years work experience in a similar field
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign at a professional level
- Skilled in shooting and editing digital videos (such as Adobe Premiere)
- Skilled in graphic design and techniques
- Ability to do sound editing (such as Audacity)
- Knowledge of HTML and web content development
- Ability to use course authoring software (such as Adobe Captivate and Articulate) an asset
- Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly, and concisely, in writing; read and understand information presented in writing
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize time and workload in order to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team and organize his/her work independently
- Dynamic and challenging work environment in the humanitarian and international environment
- A competitive salary with benefits
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their comprehensive CV and letter of motivation in English, as well as salary expectations, by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Specify position name at your email title)
Attn: Human Resources Department
Contact : email@example.com