The position’s main responsibilities are to support the LnD’s Learning Solutions Unit in Geneva in the management, update, and enrichment of the ICRC Learning Catalogues for internal and external training and education purposes. The person will be required to work within a team in Bangkok and in close relation with the LnD Geneva team and other ICRC departments.
The Learning Catalog Officer will report to the LMS Administrator and the Head of Learning Solutions Unit, both of whom are based in Geneva.
In collaboration with LnD team and other departments, the position holder will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the ICRC’s learning catalogues (institutional “ICRC Training Catalogue”, specialists courses contained in the “ICRC Extended Training Catalogue”, and the catalogue of on-demand learning resources within the learning platform).
- In close relation with specialists, feed, manage and animate specialists learning channels (Geneva HQ and 80 country operations, for a total of around 14,000 employees).
Your education and experience:
- University degree or equivalent
- 3 to 4 years work experience in a similar field
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Prior experience with curation of learning content
- LMS Management experience an asset
- Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly, and concisely, in writing; read and understand information presented in writing
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize time and workload in order to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability working at scale and perform manual and repetitive actions
- Dynamic and challenging work environment in the humanitarian and international environment
- A competitive salary with benefits with initial one-year of employment contract
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their comprehensive CV and letter of motivation in English, as well as salary expectations, by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Specify position name at your email title)
Attn: Human Resources Department
Contact : email@example.com