About The Dulabhatorn Foundation:
A few years ago, DBF changed its focus from general educational support for poor children to education and training of children with intellectual, developmental or physical disabilities that made it difficult for them to benefit fully from the standard Thai educational system. Children with special needs require an individualized approach adapted to their skills and limitations if they are to make use of available opportunities, helping them to become happier, more independent, self-confident and able to participate in and contribute to their communities. At the Foundation, we aim to identify and evaluate alternative approaches to help these children perform to their highest potential.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Process invoices.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Participate in financials and payments.
- Track bank deposits and payments.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Review and implement financial policies.
- Maintain the office policies and procedures in according.
- In coordination with program coordination, organize office operations and procedures as well as supervise administrative services
- Maintain liaison to sustain communication levels with beneficiaries and partners.
- Organize and provide logistical support to all staff as required.
- Prepare, organize and support meeting of the Board of Directors and Executive Management Committee (EMC)
- Handing visa extension and work permit for expatriate and staff member.
- Renew quota document for migrant workers.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Minimum 2-3 years, experience of finance and administrative officer.
- Ability to perform work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Good administrative ability and well organized.
- Excellent language skill in English.
- Good computer skill (Word, Excel, Accounting software.)
- Experience of working with NGOs.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please forward your applications (covering letter and CV) by email no later than 4 January 2019 at 17 p.m. local Thailand time
email@example.com / Office: 090-4640212, Tanutchaporn (Nok)Manager: 083-3255600
บัญชี / Accountant