- Bachelor or higher degree
- Excellent communication skills in English (at least equivlent to the level of TOEIC score not less than 600/Paper bese TOEFL 500/ IELTS5.5) and Thai (especially writing skill)
- Computer skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel PowerPoint and Internet etc.
- Ability to work in a team, good coordination skill
Main responsibilities are to support all tasks under the Project such as;
To provide administrative assistance to the project staff.
To translate and interpret English/Thai and Thai/English.
To coordinate between JICA expert and cunterparts, and relevant organizaition
To assist JICA expert in conducting workshops/ seminars.
To assis and accmpany JICA expert for business trips, if necessary.
To coduct any other necessary tasks assigned by JICA Expert including overtime/holiday work.
To help with the research proposal development, monitoring of research activities and related documents.
7th floor, technical office building, Royal Irrigation Department under Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives,
811 Samsen Road, Dusit, Bangkok
- One month from the start of working
(Those who have successfully passed the probation period will be given a one year contract)
- Interested person shoud email a cover letter, CV in English and copy of Engish test score to
25,000-30,000 THB/month (depending on the qualification and capability)
Contact : email@example.com/ 06-55682236