Programme and Administrative Assistant
Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) Thailand is currently seeking a full-time Programme and Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic team at the Bangkok offices.
Under the overall supervision of the Resident Director, the duties and responsibilities of the incumbent will be:
- As part of the Thailand project team, support to manage and implement our program to support social justice, freedom and solidarity.
- Conduct and coordinate all regular secretarial tasks related to office management, including communication with partners and others, database maintenance, flight and hotel bookings.
- Collect and administer the contributions for social media and homepage of the Programme Managers and Resident Director.
- In coordination with the Resident Director manage the purchases for the office, including IT infrastructure.
- Assist the Resident Director in official matters.
- Support the Programme Managers to prepare, implement and follow-up activities, including the management of invitation processes and logistical preparations and implementation.
- Support the Financial Manager with payments and document preparation.
- Manage the distribution of FES publications.
- Other reasonable tasks assigned to by the employer.
- University degree in (Business) Administration or related field
- A minimum of three years’ work experience in a relevant field
- Fluent in both Thai and English. German language skills are an asset.
- Flexible and adaptable to FES staff and partners
- Able to work independently without daily supervision
- Highly organized and possessing acute attention to detail
- Willing to help with other programs and projects if needed
- Good Microsoft Office skills, experience and familiarity with managing social media pages (Facebook) and websites; familiarity with O365 is an additional asset
Remuneration will be competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.