Chiang Mai, 1 March 2018
Subject: Tender for school supplies 2018
This year ADRA Thailand, has the responsibility of providing supplies for the schools in the refugee camps along the Thai-Myanmar border. We are pleased to invite your company and/or office to make a bid of stationary school supplies towards the education of these children and young people. All bids will have to be submitted by 21 March, 2018 at 17.00 pm.
The tender evaluation meeting will take place on 22 March, 2018 at 9.30 am at:
ADRA Thailand Main Office, 178/95 World Club Land, Soi 2 Moo 7, T. Nongkwai, A Hang Dong, Chiang Mai.
The tender will take place under the following conditions, to which the suppliers will agree:
- The school supplies will be purchased according to the purchaser’s needs, as included in the attached lists (offer forms). In their offers, the suppliers will exactly follow the product specifications as indicated in the product lists.
- The supplier will submit their offers using the Offer Form as attached to this invitation letter. The format cannot be changed by the supplier. The bidders will submit both an electronic version (CD Rom/USB) and a paper copy of their offer.
- The supplier will include a completed registration and vendor information form in their offer. The forms are attached to this invitation letter.
- All prices will include VAT.
- The bidding documents must be sealed with a company stamp.
- During the tender evaluation, both quality and financial criteria will be used to select the winning bidder. If none of the bids meet the technical and financial criteria, the purchaser has the right to reject all bids submitted.
- An authorized representative of the organizations bidding may be present at the tender opening meeting.
- The supplier will bring its latest financial statement and a letter of registration from the Ministry of Commerce (not issued later than 3 months back) to the evaluation meeting.
- For the notebooks to be provided under the school supply agreement, different logos have to be printed on the covers. Details will be given during the tender evaluation meeting.
- The supplier will take responsibility for transportating and delivering supplies to each of the refugee camps. Costs for transportation will have to be covered by the supplier and need to be included in its offer. Information on the road conditions to the camps is attached. Distribution of school supplies to Ban Mai Nai Soi and Ban Mae Surin, Mae Ra Ma Luang and Mae La Oon camp in MAE HONG SON province by last week of April – to Nu Po camp in May, Umpium Mai camp in May, Mae La camp in TAK province by May – Tham Hin camp in RATCHABURI province by May - and Ban Don Yang in KANCHANABURI province by May (the work plan is attached). Dates will be finalized after tender evaluation meeting.
- The supplier and a staff member from the organization will sign a delivery note at the reception center in the camps.
- Up to 2 months after delivery, the supplier takes responsibility for any damaged or missing items, which is the result of mistakes made by the purchaser or its representatives. The supplier will add/replace any item that is damaged or missing.
- When the supplier has not provided all the goods according to the attached list, the delivery is considered incomplete and the supplier will reimburse the payment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 March 2017
ZHU Qingyan (Linda)
**. For further details, please contact email@example.com by 21 March 2018