- Assist in planning, design, implementation and management of health communications interventions to ensure that the activities are grounded in sound theory and accepted approaches for behavior and social change communications.
- Manage stakeholder engagement with government, private sector and health organizations.
- Strengthen the technical capacity of local partners through training and mentoring
- Adapt high quality and proven health communications services.
- Contribute to collecting qualitative research/evaluation results.
- Other assignment as instructed
- Master’s Degree in public health, psychology or a related field, with specific emphasis on health communication, promotion and/or education
- Minimum five years’ experience
- Demonstrated experience in building capacity in health behavior change communications programming with the public sector, civil society, and/or private sector.
- Ability to translate international best practices to the Southeast Asian context
- Experience using a wide variety of creative approaches and ideas in planning communications for behavior change
- Ability to lead capacity building for health behavior change communications
- Familiarity with monitoring and evaluation techniques a plus
- Private sector marketing and advertising experience a plus
- Project management fundamental knowledge and skills is preferable
- Pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills
- Good command of both Thai and English (writing and speaking skills)
- Computer Literacy: MS Office especially Microsoft Powerpoint, Word and Excel
Please submit a cover letter, detailed CV, photograph of yourself to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com. For further information, please visit: www.kenan-asia.org