Starting salary is 58,000 to 63,000 THB per month + one month prorated bonus. Peace Corps offers a full benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 20 paid holidays per year, and 11 annual leave days to start.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience in any combination of accounting, finance, business administration, project or general management, contracting, budget management, payroll, and human resources management.
- Business level proficiency in English, both written and oral.
- Native fluency in Thai.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Power Point, Access, Outlook, and Excel)
- Thai Citizen only.
- Prior experience in a multicultural environment, or multinational corporation or organization.
- Prior experience supervising and mentoring one or more subordinates.
- Possess excellent time management skills, attention to details, and a disciplined approach to prioritizing work.
- Seven or more years related work experience with supervisory responsibilities
Other Information, including Benefits:
- Expected Start Date: June 2018 after successful background security check
- Duty Station: Bangkok (Dusit District near Krung Thon Bridge)
- Starting Salary: 58,000 THB to 63,000 THB per month based on a 40-hour work week schedule, qualifications, years of experience, and documented salary history.
- Bonus: Eligible for 13th month prorated bonus
- Insurance: Group Health and Life Insurance paid by Peace Corps
- Holidays: Approximately 20 paid holidays/year
- Travel and Work Schedule: 40 hours per week; approximately one week of overnight domestic travel per year.
- Training: Selected candidate will be required to take and pass Contracting Officer, Cashiering, and Procurement Training (Purchase Card or Travel Card) within 9 months of starting.
Closing date for applications: Friday March 23, 2018
To apply: Submit a (1) required PC Application Form, (2) required cover letter or email explaining qualifications for the role, expected salary, interest in Peace Corps, and (3) optional resume to: PCjobs@th.peacecorps.gov