Are you ready for your future challenges?
This is your chance!
We are looking for the best candidate; (Master graduates- Aboard -Thai Nationality Only) to take up full-time job as AUN Programme Officer
Please check if you have
- Masters’ Degree (Aboard) in a discipline relevant to Arts, Education, Social Science and Humanities, etc.
- Ability to write and develop project proposal, news scoop and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have excellent command of English both spoken and in written
- Leader with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self motivated, a detail oriented organiser with good follow-up ability
- A demonstrated ability and propensity to work as part of a team
- Ability to organise own work effectively and in an orderly way
- Ability to prioritise multiple workloads and meet the deadline
- Solid computer skills
- Ability to travel abroad, mostly within ASEAN countries ( You will be responsible for the organization of workshops, meetings and conference aboard)
Your roles and responsibilities (100%) are covered to
- responsible for information management and organization communication, public relations aspect with internal and external communication process, create and launch the organisation information to public and related organisation, write and deliver information of AUN activities and others. (55%)
- Looking after and coordinate with the 6 AUN thematic Networks (25%)
- AUN USR&S (AUN University Social Responsibility & Sustainability),
- AUN/SEED-Net (AUN Southeast Asia Engineering Education Development Network)
- AUN-HPN (AUN Health Promotion Network),
- AUN-DPPnet (AUN Disability and Public Policy Network)
- AUN for Business and Economics (AUN-BE)
- AUN Student Affairs Network (AUN-DDPnet)
- Work with partner to organise youth activities (20%)
The position is not require a working experience. We would like to recruit a graduate who is interested to work in a challenging environment. The successful candidate will receive a base salary and a fringe benefit. There are a lot of chances to travel in ASEAN region.
English and Thai are the working languages at the AUN Secretariat. For this position, fluency in oral and written English Language is required.
Monthly Salary: 30,000 at starting no negotiation
For more information please visit:
*If you are interested in the position, please send your Resume , TOEFL or IETS score to Mrs. Achavadee Wiroonpetch at email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15 July 2018