COERR FOUNDATION is a Thai NGO established for the purpose of bringing aid to displaced persons in Thailand and those affected by natural disasters.
COERR is looking for an experienced personnel to fill the post of Case Worker for Bangkok field office, from 2 January 2019 onwards
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Assist the Social Services Supervisor in the implementation of the multi-purpose cash assistance to vulnerable urban refugees in Thailand.
- 2. Identify vulnerable cases through conducting interviews, home visits/assessments and information gathering.
- Prepare the Case Vulnerability Assessment Forms and submit to the Social Services Supervisor for review and comments.
- Present cases to the Panel as required and keep and maintain case records and files with confidentiality at all times.
- Conduct social counseling and social support to emergency and/or challenging cases.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other units in understanding the dynamics of cases handled, their needs and problems, and implementing interventions or making referrals to the units concerned and to external agencies as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree of social worker, arts or other related fields. Good English language skill is a must
- At least 1 year work experience. Good networking skill is preferred
- Open-mindedness, flexible and has the ability to cope with stressful situations and clients
- Ability to work under pressure and strong teamwork
- Good writing skill with experience in a multi-cultural environment is preferred
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, MS office family and internet)
Please send your application letter and CV in English as well as two References to
Khun Angkana Kaewkuekoonkit at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 November 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorเจ้าหน้าที่ภาคสนาม / Field officer