Merchandise Fundraising Officer
Division/Department: Fundraising and Marketing
Report to: Individual Fundraising Manager
Base Location: Bangkok
Background and Purposes:
According to the five-year strategic planning, WWF Thailand is going to change itself to be sustainable by generating revenue. So, WWF Thailand will be the foundation and must have its own fundraising compromised of corporate engagement, individual fundraising, and digital fundraising. The Merchandise Fundraising Officer is responsible for the implementation of merchandise fundraising strategy including product design, sourcing productions, logistics, and supports all administrations under individual fundraising department.
Major Role Responsibilities
- Identify new and inviting products that meet requirements of WWF standards for merchandising program both offline and online. Organize purchasing and delivering of merchandise items and closely monitor to ensure the products are always available for sale.
- Ensure the computerized cash register system of merchandising is regularly maintained, conduct crossed check with the report submitted by the agency to verify accuracies before payment
- Retention of donors, coordinate with field offices in organizing donor field or event activity or gift or communication materials etc. as proper as donor’s retention.
- Handle donor complaints, respond to donor’s requests and coordinate with SG to ensure donor database is kept accurate (cancellation, update profile of donors – contact, credit card details etc.)
- Support administrative work of Face to Face unit.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or in relevant fields.
- 1-2 Years in Managing Merchandise Activity or Business Administration
- 1 Year in Working with an International NGO
- On-time and Accurate Supply Chain and Logistics
- Good command level in English
- Knowledge of conservation in wildlife
How to apply: Interested candidate, please submit your 'resume and motivation letter' stating your expected salary to email@example.com Tel: +66 (0) 2 618 3404-5 or +66 (81) -255-7863
firstname.lastname@example.org or 081 255 7863
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinator