Compassion is a Christian Holistic Children’s ministry, dedicated to addressing the needs of children in poverty. We advocate for the poor, ministering to their needs and act on their behalf. We are currently seeking a person as detailed below: Mature Christian person, based on evangelical Christian values, with a vision and passion for children mission.
Human Resources Business Partner: 1 position
Human Resources Business Partner implements and advises on human resource programs and policies, including performance management, discipline, compensation, benefits, equal opportunity, employee relations, and plans for long-term human resource needs and trends. Coaches, provides expertise to support staff & Manager in the Human Resources discipline.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
2. Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related discipline.
3. Professional experience working as a human resources generalist, business partner, or similar field.
4. Required knowledge of employment regulations in multiple countries.
5. Good organize skills. Must be detail oriented.
6. Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Understanding of local and national laws and regulations covering employment issues.
8. Able to read, write, and speak English.
9. Coaches and provides expertise to junior business partner.
10. Required to travel up to 10% of normal schedule.
Please click the link to download Application Form and see full Job description:
Human Resources Business Partner: http://www.compassionth.com/?page_id=6350
Please submit your application before Sep 17, 2019
Contact : SSuriyavong@th.ci.org