We do not accept application submit via JobsDB.co.th
Please follow the check lists and submission guidelines, posted on the official website: https://th.usembassy.gov/
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. SOLICITATION NO.: USAID 72048620R10001
2. ISSUANCE DATE: October 11, 2019
3. CLOSING DATE/TIME FOR RECEIPT OF OFFERS: October 24, 2019/ 11:59PM Bangkok, Thailand local time
4. POSITION TITLE: Secretary
5. MARKET VALUE: THB 415,650 – 727,396 per annum equivalent to FSN-6
In accordance with AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of USAID/RDMA. Final compensation will be negotiated within the listed market value.
6. PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: Five (5) years initial contract.The services provided under this contract are expected to be of a continuing nature that will be executed by USAID through a series of sequential contracts, subject to continued need of the position and availability of funds.
7. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: USAID/RDMA, Bangkok, Thailand
8. SECURITY LEVEL REQUIRED: The successful candidate shall be required to obtain a Security Certification for Employment from Regional Security Office.
9. STATEMENT OF DUTIES
9.1. General Statement of Purpose of the Contract
The incumbent is responsible for performing routine administrative duties mainly involving files and records management, secretarial, and general office support for Office of Financial Management (OFM). The incumbent also assists senior OFM Secretary in providing a wide range of administrative and secretarial support such as travel and transportation arrangement, coordinating meetings, assembling office documents, typing, copying, and scanning. S/he also serves as the Time & Attendance Coordinator, logging and tracking funding requests, preparing supporting documentation for funding requests, and conducting other administrative duties which will require discretion according to agency guidelines.
9.2. Statement of Duties to be Performed
A. Filing and Records Administration: 65%
B. Administrative and Secretary Support: 35%
The contractor is eligible for temporary duty (TDY) travel to the U.S., or to other Missions abroad, to participate in the "Foreign Service National" Fellowship Program, in accordance with USAID policy.
9.3. Supervisory Relationship
The incumbent reports directly to the Deputy Controller or his/her designee.
9.4. Supervisory Controls
Full supervision of other USAID staff is not contemplated.
10. AREA OF CONSIDERATION: This position is open to Cooperating Country National (CCN). Thai citizen or other country citizen lawfully admitted for permanent Thai residence is eligible to apply. Please note that USAID is not able to sponsor candidates for a Thai residency permit.
11. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work requested does not involve undue physical demands.
12. POINT OF CONTACT: Benjamaporn/RDMA HR Assistant.
II. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
III. EVALUATION AND SELECTION FACTORS
Language: Level IV – Fluent in Thai and English with a valid TOEIC score of 855 is required.
To be considered for candidacy, applicants must address each criterion in their application as to how they meet the minimum qualifications required for the position mentioned in Section II, Item 1-2. If the application submitted fails to demonstrate eligibility, the application will be marked unqualified. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide all pertinent information.
Applications will be initially screened and scored for eligibility in accordance with the evaluation factors and points mentioned in Section III, item 1-3. Top-ranked candidates who meet the minimum qualification will be given a recruitment test. Applicants with passing marks from the recruitment test and with a valid TOEIC score mentioned in Section III, item 4 will be invited for an interview. Only shortlisted candidates for final interview will be notified of the selection result. The recruitment test and the interview will be structured around the evaluation factors mentioned above and will be conducted in USAID/RDMA Bangkok, Thailand. Reference checks will be conducted once the applicant pool is narrowed down to the top candidate(s). References may be obtained independently from other sources in addition to the ones provided by an applicant.
USAID/RDMA reserves the right to select additional candidates if vacancies become available during future phases of the selection process.
IV. TO APPLY
Please follow the check lists and submission guidelines, posted on the official website: https://th.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/jobs/usaid-job-vacancies/ carefully and submit complete application package before the deadline.
Failure to follow the instructions will invalidate your application.
Contact : RDMArecruitment@usaid.gov