International Justice Mission (IJM) is a global organization that protects the vulnerable from violence by partnering with government authorities to rescue victims, bring criminals to justice, restore survivors, and strengthen criminal justice systems so they protect the vulnerable from violence and abuse long-term . IJM is a global team of lawyers, social workers and other professionals. IJM has 17 field offices across the globe, including multiple offices in Southeast Asia.
IJM has worked in northern Thailand through IJM's Chiang Mai field office (FO) since 2000, partnering with government authorities on hill tribe Thai citizenship cases and cases of sexual violence against children. In 2017, IJM started a new field office in Bangkok and in 2018 IJM Foundation was established to provide support to Thai authorities to eliminate labor trafficking and forced labor from the Thai fishing and seafood industries. IJM Foundation lawyers, fieldworkers, social workers and other professionals will support Thai law enforcement, social services, prosecutors and the courts to identify and prosecute cases of forced labor and labor trafficking crimes and restore labor trafficking survivors to safety and strength.
IJM Foundation is seeking a Program Manager to support the Foundation Director and lead the IJM Foundation program. The Program Manager will be responsible for advising and communicating with the office's leaders and relevant members as they develop, revise, implement and document strategies and plans that ensure achievement of program targets and objectives. The individual will also support the Foundation Director in compiling necessary program reports and conducting regular program reviews. This position is based in Bangkok, Thailand and may require occasional travel within Thailand. This position reports to the Foundation Director.
- Provide regular input to the Foundation Director on strategic and tactical considerations covering all aspects of program implementation;
- Work directly with program leaders and others they designate to support development and review of appropriate strategies that enable each team and the office as a whole to achieve its targets on time and on budget;
- Assist the Foundation Director, Accounting Manager and Bangkok program leaders in developing draft budgets for the program teams, reviewing budget to actual and projected spending during the year, and working with Regional Program Managers on monitoring restricted spending portions of the FO budget;
- Facilitate development and review of procedures and processes to increase interdepartmental efficiencies and integration;
- Maintain detailed familiarity with the FO program and its implementation by participating in team meetings as necessary and a variety of internal and external program activities;
- Assist the Foundation Director in leading quarterly program reviews and other program review meetings as needed from time to time;
- Compile and draft monthly summary reports and more detailed quarterly reports on progress toward targets, obstacles encountered and key developments;
- Participate in external meetings and events as needed, and provide critical analysis and feedback;
- Act as liaison with the HQ Regional team and other Thailand FO teams on program management issues, sharing knowledge and lessons learned;
- Carry out additional projects as assigned by the Foundation Director.
Program Design, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Support the Foundation Director in designing and reviewing new programs, and making changes to current programs in accordance with IJM Foundation program change guidelines;
- Work with Southeast Asia Regional Program Managers and FO leaders to develop proposals for the funding of FO programs
- Advise Southeast Asia Regional Program Managers and FO leaders as they set and / or revise annual and project targets for coming years
- Work closely with all program staff to ensure project activities are well documented, including thorough and well-organized filing systems with supporting documents;
- Identify additional M&E needs and ways to measure the current programs;
- Travel from time to time for meetings, cases or conferences;
- Ensure accuracy in handling office money and follow the Finance policies and guidelines in settling expenses and making payments.
- Assist in the overall organizational development.
- Maintain confidentiality of privileged and sensitive information.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's degree in Management, Social Work, Social Sciences, or related field preferred.
- At least four years' experience in an NGO environment preferred, though not mandatory.
- Systems building, systems thinking skills and well-developed conceptual thinking skills.
- Knowledge of standards relating to program design, planning and management preferred.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required.
- Experience working effectively cross-culturally and across multiple time zones.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Professional presentation in demeanor and written and oral communication.
- Exceptionally high level of honesty and integrity.
- Meticulous attention to detail, sound judgment, ability to take initiative and provide constructive feedback, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Disciplined with priorities and works well under deadline pressures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, cross-cultural communication, and ex perience or desire to work comfortably within a multi-ethnic team.
- Highly developed organizational and leadership skills; willingness to initiate actions and ideas, with exceptional follow-through.
- Sustained positive attitude.
- Passionate commitment to and understanding of IJM Foundation mission .
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorนักพัฒนาโครงการ / Creative content developerนักกิจกรรม / Activistผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project manager