The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises, helping to restore health, safety, education, economic wellbeing, and power to people devastated by conflict and disaster. Founded in 1933 at the call of Albert Einstein, the IRC is at work in over 40 countries and 26 U.S. cities helping people to survive, reclaim control of their future and strengthen their communities. The IRC has been operating in Thailand since 1975 and currently provides assistance to displaced persons in Tak, Kanchanaburi, Ratchaburi and Mae Hong Son provinces.
The Supply Chain Officer works as part of the Bangkok Office Team to provide Supply Chain services in the area of Procurement, Assets and Fleet Management
1. Perform procurement filing of all procurement and related documents.
2. Perform verifying the Purchase Request (PRs) received from the requestors are correct, followed to Procurement Plan, and Supply Chain could
meet the requested delivery date as stated in Purchase Request (PRs) and ensure that all Purchase Request (PRs) are created from BvA system.
3. Procure supplies and equipment for Bangkok Office and ensure all POs are created from BvA System.
4. Perform contacting with potential suppliers for Request For Quotations (RFQ) as per the time to time assignment.
5. Perform ATC and Due Diligence check on the process of suppliers selection.
6. Perform All of Payment Requests in all deliveries from suppliers within due date.
1. Issue Equipment Issue Form or Equipment Receipt Form for all users in Bangkok Office including of IRC and RSC and ensure that all documents are proper kept in files.
2. Issue Asset Tag for newly assets.
Duration of Work: 4 months
Vocational Certificate – Business Administration or related field
Fast learner with strong organizational skills.
Experienced in maintaining the good filing system.
Good communications skills in English and Thai.
Familiar with office automation – photo-copier, fax, scanner
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
All applications will be treated confidentially and not returned. The IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, national origin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or physical or mental disability. The IRC is an equal opportunity employer.
Application letter and most recent CV in English stating qualifications and experience should be submitted to the IRC Human Resources Department at Thailand.HR@rescue.org.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14 November 2019
Contact : Thailand.HR@rescue.org