Responsible for the development, analysis, and finalization of the budget package (budget cost and narrative for new proposal, modification and work plan) to submit to a variety of funders in Asia Pacific Region. Provide regular and ongoing comprehensive financial insight, information, and support to proposal team members and consolidate their input to be able to complete all cost requirements identified in the Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Application (RFA). Analyze information, metrics, and data to provide accurate and useful information to the proposal and management team for decision making with a primary focus on feasible project implementation, revenue generation, and leverage profitability of client performance. Participate in departmental initiatives to improve tools, processes, internal capacity building, and report and metric development to recommend improvements to management.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Possess excellent analytical skills and experience using systems to generate financial reports.
- In-depth knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP), budgeting and fiscal control theory and practices.
- Knowledge in pricing of various award mechanisms including GSA, grants, cooperative agreements, and contracts.
- Ability to collaborate with others in order to ensure development of compliant cost/price proposals that are professional, accurate, competitive and profitable.
- Ability to develop all aspects of the budget and budget narrative.
- Ability to complete all cost proposal requirements identified in the solicitation to ensure all requirements are met.
- Ability to review and negotiate budgets with subcontractors.
- Ability to generate and ensure cost strategies and budget models are responsive to specific requirements of solicitations.
- Ability to independently respond to post-submission funder queries and requests for revision.
- Ability to develop responsive proposal budget templates and modify existing templates to meet the demands of solicitations or ad-hoc request.
- Ability to communicate with international/domestic program, technical, and financial staff to obtain and/or verify financial and budget information to ensure quality of complex proposal models.
Problem Solving & Impact
- Work is performed under minimal direction. Participates in determining objectives of assignment. Plan schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Able to lead and collaborate with others in project team-oriented environment, communicate complex analyses verbally and in writing, and develop innovative approaches to solving technical challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance, and at least seven years of combined accounting / budgeting management experience, or Master’s degree and at least five years experience; MBA or CPA preferred.
- Proficient in Excel spreadsheet software required.
- Must demonstrate excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Articulate and professional, and able to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with staff.
- Non-governmental organization (NGO) experience preferred.
- Familiarity with USAID rules and regulations preferred.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
*** Please click HERE to apply directly via FHI 360's Career Portal ***
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
Contact : email@example.com / Tel: 02 2635273
บัญชี / Accountantการเงิน / Financierที่ปรึกษา / Consultantเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officer