We do not accept application submit via JobsDB.co.th
Please follow the check lists and submission guidelines, posted on the official website: https://th.usembassy.gov/
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. SOLICITATION NO.: USAID 72048620R10008
2. ISSUANCE DATE: December 6, 2019
3. CLOSING DATE/TIME FOR RECEIPT OF OFFERS: January 2, 2019/ 11:59PM Bangkok, Thailand local time
4. POSITION TITLE: General Service Clerk
5. MARKET VALUE: THB 423,963 – 741,944 per annum equivalent to FSN-6
In accordance with AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of USAID/RDMA. Final compensation will be negotiated within the listed market value.
6. PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: Five (5) years initial contract.The services provided under this contract are expected to be of a continuing nature that will be executed by USAID through a series of sequential contracts, subject to continued need of the position and availability of funds.
7. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: USAID/RDMA, Bangkok, Thailand
8. SECURITY LEVEL REQUIRED: The successful candidate shall be required to obtain a Security Certification for Employment from Regional Security Office.
9. STATEMENT OF DUTIES
9.1. General Statement of Purpose of the Contract
The incumbent is responsible for performing routine administrative duties for USAID/RDMA, mainly involving Correspondences and Records; Mail, Cable and Facsimile; Administrative and Transportation Management for the Executive Office (EXO). S/he will classify code, organize, and maintain official office files, which include personnel records, travel files, memoranda, cables, procurement files and other office records according to the established system and incompliance with the U.S. Government (USG) filing/records management requirements. The incumbent is required to provide administrative and mailing support to EXO such as assembling documents, handling building pass card, typing, hand carrying/picking up and distributing mail/documents/courier deliveries, backing up receptionist and assisting EXO team member as assigned.
9.2. Statement of Duties to be Performed
A) Correspondences & Records (C&R): (35%)
The incumbent establishes and maintains files and records for C&R library, and Executive Office division – the duties include adding new materials into file records and creating new records as necessary; classifies information according to guideline such as content, purpose, user criteria; chronological order, etc.
B) Mail, Cable, and Facsimile: (30%)
The incumbent assists the Executive Assistant in processing all incoming and outgoing mail including postal, special courier, diplomatic pouch and Diplomatic Post Office (DPO) including:
In the absent of the Executive Assistant, provide the following services:
C) Administrative Duties: (20%)
The incumbent provides administrative support for EXO for routine clerical tasks such as assembling documents, welcome packet, training material, briefing books; backing up documents, typing, data entry, copying, distributing/hand carrying office documents such as employee pay slips, urgent documents, assisting HR/EXO secretary/Procurement in file maintenance.
D) Transportation Management: (15%)
Assist the Executive Assistant, provide the following services:
The contractor is eligible for temporary duty (TDY) travel to the U.S., or to other Missions abroad, to participate in the "Foreign Service National" Fellowship Program, in accordance with USAID policy.
9.3. Supervisory Relationship
This position will be under supervision of the Supervisory Executive Specialist or his/her designee.
9.4. Supervisory Controls
Full supervision of other USAID staff is not contemplated.
10. AREA OF CONSIDERATION: This position is open to Cooperating Country National (CCN). Thai citizen or other country citizen lawfully admitted for permanent Thai residence is eligible to apply. Please note that USAID is not able to sponsor candidates for a Thai residency permit.
11. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The work requested does not involve undue physical demands.
12. POINT OF CONTACT: Natthika Changprasert/RDMA HR Assistant.
II. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
III. EVALUATION AND SELECTION FACTORS
1. Experience (25 points): Experience in an office setting that includes secretarial/ administrative duty.
2. Knowledge (25 points):
3. Skills and Abilities (50 points):
4. Language: Level IV – Fluent in Thai and English with a valid TOEIC score of 855 is required.
To be considered for candidacy, applicants must address each criterion in their application as to how they meet the minimum qualifications required for the position mentioned in Section II, Item 1-2. If the application submitted fails to demonstrate eligibility, the application will be marked unqualified. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide all pertinent information.
Applications will be initially screened and scored for eligibility in accordance with the evaluation factors and points mentioned in Section III, item 1-3. Top-ranked candidates who meet the minimum qualification will be given a recruitment test. Applicants with passing marks from the recruitment test and with a valid TOEIC score mentioned in Section III, item 4 will be invited for an interview. Only shortlisted candidates for final interview will be notified of the selection result. The recruitment test and the interview will be structured around the evaluation factors mentioned above and will be conducted in USAID/RDMA Bangkok, Thailand. Reference checks will be conducted once the applicant pool is narrowed down to the top candidate(s). References may be obtained independently from other sources in addition to the ones provided by an applicant.
USAID/RDMA reserves the right to select additional candidates if vacancies become available during future phases of the selection process.
IV. TO APPLY
Please follow the check lists and submission guidelines, posted on the official website: https://th.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulate/jobs/usaid-job-vacancies/ carefully and submit complete application package thru RDMArecruitment@usaid.gov before the deadline.
Failure to follow the instructions will invalidate your application.
Contact : RDMArecruitment@usaid.gov