Cashier (for Clinic)
Prevention was established by the Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Center (TRCARC) with the aim to conduct research on effective prevention of HIV/AIDS and related diseases and to develop efficient HIV/AIDS prevention and management strategies for key populations at national and international levels.
PREVENTION was first established as “Special Activity Group” in 2003 with the mission to conduct research on the prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission (PMTC). With expansion of its scope, the group was renamed “Prevention Unit” in 2014 to reflect its central role and key focus in HIV prevention research.
Role Overview: The cashier will make use of technical and financial skills to scan the customer’s services, ensure that prices and quantities of products are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information, services/products, promotions, or item location. He/She will also respond to complaints, refunds process or exchange products, and maintain a functional workspace.
Core Accountability & Responsibility:
1.Welcome customers, answer their questions, help them to locate items, and provide advice or recommendations.
2. Operate the cash register and daily balancing the cash register recorded with cash / credit received. Generate the Selling / Services report to Finance and Accounting Supervisor.
3. Accept payments, ensure all prices and quantities are accurate and provide a receipt to every customer.
4. Process refunds and exchange products, resolve complaints.
5. Perform other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Thai citizen only.
2. Bachelor degree on Finance/Accounting or Diploma.
3. 2 - 3 years working experience in Finance or Accounting especially as a cashier role.
4. Experience in healthcare billing preferred.
5. Experience in NGO and/or Development environment is advantage.
6. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
7. Proficient in Microsoft Office especially strong Microsoft Excel skills
8. Able to take initiative and prioritize work.
9. Good Interpersonal skills.
10. Good English communication both writing and speaking.
11. Service mind.
Please send your cover letter, CV and expected salary by email to email@example.com. If you need any further information, please contact us via e-mail or phone:
02 252 9958 or visit our website at www.prevention-trcarc.org. Application Deadline: 16 February 2020 Only short-list candidates will be notified.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org