Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology, Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.
POSITION TITLE: Human Resources and Procurement Specialist
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Reports to: Finance and Operations Manager
The Human Resource and Procurement Manager will oversee the administrative, procurement, logistical, and personnel aspects of the WI Thailand Office.
- Oversees day-to-day Human Resource tasks including recruitment, reviewing employment agreements, amendments, assessing salary history, and maintaining personnel files, ensuring compliance with Winrock Policy
- Manage office functions and activities related to procurement, travel, records and filing systems, and short-term technical assistance mobilization
- Works with Winrock staff in the regional and home Office to develop and revise project manuals as necessary
- Oversees all procurement over $5,000, ensuring compliance with donor regulations and Winrock policy
- Supports management of grantee agreements, including billing reconciliation, payments, and support
- Manages all employee, local consultants, service and leasing contracts
- Ensure project adherence to local laws, Winrock policies, USAID regulations, and project agreement
- Collaborate with HO HR to identify strategies to meet short and long-term staff needs in Thailand and provide ongoing feedback regarding HR processes
- Recommend, manage and conduct training on topics ranging from HR policies and procedures to other professional development needs and opportunities
- Manages all Visa and Work Permit requirements for all WI staff based in Thailand
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration; HR Management or related field is required
- At least five years of Human Resources and Procurement experience, preferably as a generalist
- Experience working with NGOs and international organization on human resource management and procurement preferred
- Experience resolving employee relations situations and legal issues relevant to employment in field offices preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to travel within Thailand
- Must have a strong customer service orientation; ability to demonstrate the highest level of ethical standards at all times; ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities while ensuring quality output
SALARY: The annual salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants should submit a current resume and cover letter referencing Human Resources and Procurement Specialist in the subject line to email@example.com by January 31, 2020.
Winrock would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates who meet all requisite criteria and are shortlisted will be contacted.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
ทรัพยากรณ์มนุษย์ / Human resources