Job Title: Operation Assistant (Independent Contractor)
Location: Chatpawai, Ratchaburi
Length of Contract: 6 months
Background/IRC Summary: The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises, helping to restore health, safety, education, economic wellbeing, and power to people devastated by conflict and disaster. Founded in 1933 at the call of Albert Einstein, the IRC is at work in over 40 countries and 26 U.S. cities helping people to survive, reclaim control of their future and strengthen their communities. The IRC has been operating in Thailand since 1975 and currently provides assistance to displaced persons in Tak, Kanchanaburi, Ratchaburi and Mae Hong Son provinces
Reporting directly to Finance Manager, Senior Supply Chain Officer and HR & Admin officer, she/he will provide logistic support and assist the administrative, supply chain and finance work of the Operations team in ensuring that program implementation will be delivered effectively and in timely manner in compliance with the IRC operational policies and procedures and the donor’s regulations.
Responsibilities: Operations Assistant is responsible for day-to-day operational requirements, functional and general office management of the IRC Ratchaburi Office.
- Assist in an application and supporting documents preparation for the local MOI camp pass or Ratchaburi and Kanchanaburi staff as well as for all IRC visitors with MOI Bangkok’s approval
- Assist in an application and supporting documents preparation for the local MOI Permission for Emergency Referral patients from Thamhin temporary shelter to the hospital outside Ratchaburi province.
- Assist in an application and supporting documents preparation for the local MOI camp pass for medical supplies and equipment, pharmaceutical products and all other program materials used for program activities for program staff members in coordination with the program and supply chain teams.
- Assist in the work travel arrangements such as air tickets and accommodations booking for all Ratchaburi office, other field offices, Bangkok office and IRC staff from other countries.
- Prepare a monthly Visitor Tracking Report to-and-from Ratchaburi office for the Field Coordinator.
- Assist in a preparation of food, beverage and refreshment for meeting, training and workshop in Ratchaburi office.
- Assist in quarterly stationary supplies stock-checking and raising Purchase Requisition (PR) to replenish the stock including other office supplies for the office maid.
- Maintain and update regularly all administrative filing and other documentation.
- Prepare payment request for all Ratchaburi office communications monthly invoice for office telephone, mobile phone, internet and others upon request including the monthly payment for office rent, utilities, and accommodations in Ratchaburi province.
- Carry out postal arrangements for all parcels destined for Bangkok and other field offices.
- Perform other duties as requested and assigned by supervisor and Field Coordinator.
- Assist Senior Finance Officer in monthly bank & account reconciliation.
- Ensure “Paid” stamping of all the invoices and related documents before filing.
- Ensure all the financial documents are properly filed and tagged.
- Visit bank(s) for necessary collection and submission of financial documents.
- Photocopy and scan all necessary documents.
- Assist in purchasing products and program materials according to the Purchase Requisition (PR) by following the procurement business process set forth in the IRC procurement policies and procedures (SOPs).
- Assist Senior Supply Chain Officer in obtaining invoices and receipts from vendors, checking and recording delivery of products and program materials from all vendors.
- Maintain and update supplier information especially for regularly purchased items, and be informed of current local market conditions.
- Maintain and update regularly all procurement filing and other documentation.
Deliverable: Efficient and timely day-to-day logistic and administrative support to meet operational requirements and effective general office management of the IRC Ratchaburi Office.
Duration of Work: 6 months (temporary)
Education: Bachelor degree in Business Administrative or the equivalent work experience.
Work Experience: Minimum 1 year relevant experience working in Administration and/or other related field.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to priorities tasks, work under pressure and respond to urgent requests
- Excellent multi-tasking, organized and follow-up skills, deadline oriented, good team player and can work well under pressure
- Positive attitude and excellent service mind.
- Time management skill
- Prioritization skill
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer proficient and demonstrate skills in database management and record Language Skills: good command of Thai language and English language skills.
Working Environment: The position will be based in the IRC office in Ratchaburi Province.
If you are interested, please send your resume along with cover letter to Thailand.HR@rescue.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1 FEBRUARY 2020
Contact : Thailand.firstname.lastname@example.org
ผู้ช่วย / Assistant