Call for Applications: Admin and Finance Officer
Kindernothilfe (German for Supporting Children in need) is a Non-profit Organization founded in Germany.
Our worldwide program is anchored the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. We are committed to working towards a future free of destitution, violence or abuse. Boys and girls need protection, provision, and meaningful participation.
In Thailand, Kindernothilfe (KNH) is focused to deliver long-term results - help people help themselves, overcome dependences, and strengthen self-reliance. We promote an effective form of support that making a difference by creating a lasting impact in children’s lives. The In Country Coordination works by closely collaborating with local NGOs in Thailand and Myanmar. We hold an ongoing dialogue with local partners, regular field visits and strengthening partner capacity in various aspects.
Position: Admin and Finance officer
Report to: Country Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Keep financial records and perform financial procedures (e.g., receipts, payment requests, and petty cash)
- Ensure expenses are authorized and proceeded in accordance with organization financial policy and procedures
- Maintain accounting records, ensuring they are complete, accurate, well archived and safeguarded
- Maintain accurate banking records, perform bank payment orders and deal with the bank of all financial matters
- Facilitate the work of external audits and ensure that financial records and properly maintained and readily available during the audit
- Assist Country Manager and SHA manager in verifying Partners’ Annual finance statement audit reports and Annual budget plans in compliance with KNH’s mandatory requirement
- Communicate in a timely manner with Country Coordinator when issues arise with financial reporting so that solutions may be found in a timely manner
- Assist in the conduct of financial assessment to potential partners and
- Provide financial orientation to new and existing partners
- Develop and maintain effective office systems e.g. filing, fixed assets, supplier contracts ensuring these are consistent with KNH’s mandatory requirement.
- Ensure all procurement processes are in compliance with KNH’s regulations.
- Support the logistics and oversee the booking of flights/transports, meeting venues and accommodation for KNH activities as required.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Degree in finance and accounting.
- New graduates with degree in finance are welcome to apply. Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in finance and office administration role with similar responsibilities.
- Fluency in English (both oral and written).
- Strong work ethic and commitment to financial accountability and transparency.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team, as well as independently.
Starting Date: March 2020
Please send your CV and Motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line ‘Admin and Finance officer’.
Contact : email@example.com
บัญชี / Accountantการเงิน / Financier