Malteser International is a German non-governmental organization providing humanitarian assistance and development aid for people in need in over 20 countries. Malteser International is currently working with temporary refugee shelters and surrounding villages in Sob-Moei district, Mae Hong Son province in Thailand. With funding provided by the European Union for the project “Health and WASH services, Return preparedness and Capacity Strengthening for Refugees in the Thai –Myanmar Border Temporary Shelters”, our office located in Mae Sariang, is looking for efficient, motivated and experienced individuals for the position as Midwife Trainer.
Midwife Trainer (1 position)
Duty Station: Mae Sariang town, Mae Hong Son province
Contract Duration: 4 months
Work locations: Mae Sariang, Sob Moei District (Mae La Ma Luang and Mae La Oon Temporary shelters)
- Review CCSDPT/ Malteser International training curriculum and methodology as required.
- Prepare training documents, materials, and tools and handouts.
- In collaboration with MNCH Officer and Deputy Field Operation Coordinator, conduct midwife trainee recruitment and midwife training as per curriculum developed.
- Prepare and conduct periodical evaluation of the trainees at the end of each subject and properly record those results
- Prepare and conduct final examination, both theory and practical to assess the midwifery skills of the trainees
- In collaboration with MNCH Officer, prepare and submit periodical training report, indicating budget spent, training achievement and needs
- Nurse/Midwife Degree holder with previous training experience
- Experience of working with refugees is an asset
- Strong teaching, training and supervision skills
- Computer literacy, being able to use Word, Excel, and Power Point programs
- Good organizational, managerial and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Burmese, knowledge of Karen language is an asset
Possible starting date: as soon as possible.
Deadline for Application: 14th February 2020
Candidates should submit their application including CV, photo, copy of educational certificates, references and expected salary to: Malteser International, 234 Moo 12, Lang Panit Road, Ban Kard Sub-District,
Mae Sariang, Mae Hong Son, 58110
Or submit by email to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be notified for test and personal interview.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
ที่ปรึกษา / Consultantเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officer