A21 Pattaya, Chonburi
WHO WE ARE:
A21 is a nonprofit organization fueled by radical hope that human beings everywhere will be rescued from bondage and completely restored. We are the abolitionists of the 21st century, and we work to free people in slavery and disrupt the demand.
For 12 years now, we've rolled up our sleeves and set our feet to action. Why? Because in a single moment a number can turn into a name, a tragedy into a victory, and a belief into an action. Freedom. That's our goal for every human being on the planet.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES/ KEY DUTIES:
Working with Survivors
- Assist and implement overall case management process.
- To facilitate legal support for victims of trafficking and support law enforcement during the interview and prosecution procedures.
- Represent A21 in the Multidisciplinary Team Meetings in Pattaya and all key Government and Non-Government meetings, presenting the work of A21 with excellence.
- Conduct Potential VoT Interviews.
- Cooperate with Law enforcement and Partner NGOs to ensure best possible care for survivors.
- Facilitate details for the repatriation/relocation of survivors, including the preparation of legal documentation.
- Prepare survivor Care Plans and A21 Life Programs according to the individual needs of the survivor.
Working with Crisis Situations
- Respond to crisis situations as directed by Country Manager and Country/Regional Aftercare Manager. This may include, but is not limited to, interviewing a potential new VoT to assess whether A21 can help, transporting a survivor to/from an A21 Program, traveling to other cities or towns to assist a survivor, responding to medical emergency for a survivor.
Working with External Agencies
- Establish a network of partnerships locally and abroad together with the A21 Senior Caseworker and utilize A21 contacts to provide aftercare options for survivors.
- Network and partner with police, immigration and NGOs in the country and abroad to find the best possible solution for each survivor.
- To have a good knowledge and understanding of the Child Protection Policy and how it impacts the role of the caseworker in terms of responsibility.
- To have completed the A21 Psychological First Aid Training.
- Report CAC maintenance issues to the Country Manager.
Required Skill and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Social Work, Psychology, Clinical Counseling or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Social Work, Psychology, Clinical Counseling or relevant discipline.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Thai.
- Good understanding of trauma.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of integrity, maintains confidential information.
- Excellent Microsoft computer skills.
- Provide a working with Children Check or Police Check with no infringements.
- Willingness to be flexible with work hours including weekends at times of need.
Apply via https://a21.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=55
or email: email@example.com
For more information, please contact K. Noi at: Tel: 02-136-6175
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorผู้ช่วย / Assistantเจ้าหน้าที่ภาคสนาม / Field officerนักกิจกรรม / Activist