Prevention was established by the Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Center (TRCARC) with the aim to conduct research on effective prevention of HIV/AIDS and related diseases and to develop efficient HIV/AIDS prevention and management strategies for key populations at national and international levels.
PREVENTION was first established as “Special Activity Group” in 2003 with the mission to conduct research on the prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission (PMTC). With expansion of its scope, the group was renamed “Prevention Unit” in 2014 to reflect its central role and key focus in HIV prevention research.
Role Overview: The Administrative Officer will provide excellent customer service by greeting clients promptly and personably and facilitating the client’s access to the point of service delivery. The Administrative Officer will also responsible for interviews and registers new and established clients, manage appointment schedules for service providers in computer system, keeping clients and staff informed of the daily schedule.
Core Accountability & Responsibility:
1. Performs a variety of reception and administrative duties for completion of clients registration
2. Maintains a service-oriented, clinic environment and serving each clients in a pleasant and helpful manner.
3. Maintains communication with clients and staff regarding status of waiting clients and
4. Manages and maintains clients appointments
5. Perform other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Thai citizen only
2. Bachelor’s degree in any faculty
3. 3 -year-experience in administrative function such as office general administration, receptionist etc.
4. Experience in environment of hospital, clinic, or medical service center are preferred
5. General computer experience
Please send your cover letter, CV and expected salary by email to email@example.com. If you need any further information, please contact us via e-mail or phone:
02 252 9958 or visit our website at www.prevention-trcarc.org. Application Deadline: 31 May 2020 Only short-list candidates will be notified.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org