Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA Thailand)
ADRA is a global network of independent humanitarian organizations established in 1984 by the Seventh Day Adventist Church for the specific purpose of providing individual and community development and disaster relief. ADRA Thailand works with people in poverty and distress to create just and positive change through empowering partnerships and responsible action. ADRA Thailand has served vulnerable and marginalized people in Thailand through community development initiatives targeting Food Security, Economic Development, Primary Health and Education. ADRA Thailand’s emergency response initiatives provide aid to disaster survivors and people fleeing active conflict from Myanmar.
ADRA’s purpose statement is: To serve humanity so that all may live as God intended. This is coupled with our motto: Justice. Compassion. Love.
ADRA Thailand is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Fundraising/Marketing Officer based in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Application Deadline: 31 March 2020
Job Overview: Under the supervision of the Program Coordinator, the Fundraising and Marketing Officer is responsible for overall production of marketing and fundraising materials for Keep Girl Safe (KGS) and Statelessness Reduction and Community Sensitization Project (CSP) in compliance with ADRA Thailand guidelines. The Fundraising/Marketing Officer will coordinate with KGS Project Manager and CSP PR Officer to ensure projects are promoted to the audience in Thailand. Support will also be provided to projects that complement interventions against trafficking and in the reduction of statelessness.
- Disseminated information and sharing resources between KGS and CSP projects
- Working with Program Coordinator (PC) on strategies, plan for fundraising/marketing for KGS and CSP projects
- Representing KGS and CSP in pitching deal with potential donors. Working closely with PC, KGS Project Manager and CSP PR Officer to present CSR project to potential donors
- Liaise with the ADRA Communications Officer to ensure content is uploaded onto the website, social media outlets and other media platforms within the network
- Creates innovative design and product for KGS and CSP projects
- Leading in design, presentation and work with team for the content of the project.
- Support the design, production and digital delivery of KGS and CSP priority campaigns, including planning, collection and production of digital content across all social media channels such as video production, photo stories, graphics etc.
- Support in editing, designing, layout for KGS and CSP promotional materials, human interest stories and etc.
- Develop multimedia content to support ADRA wide campaigns for, “Every Child. Everywhere. In School.” and Keep Girls Safe Project
- Work with local teams to build content that drives the campaign in Thailand
- Provide assistance to ADRA partners on practical usage of media and communication channels to promote organization and programmatic activities/achievements
- Maintaining and update database of fundraising contacts
- Develop and project fundraising appeals and other sources of income for recruiting and retaining donors
- Design and deliver marketing activities that support anti-trafficking/statelessness action including donor communications
- Coordinate and analyse audience research and support databases to maximise ADRAs reach to monitor successful outcomes.
- Support in attracting, building and developing relationships with new and existing donors to secure long term and increased funding
- Produce new ideas and design for KGS and CSP projects
- Keep record of any new ideas shared with projects
- Share best practice initiative across other ADRA projects
- Coordinate activities including website, media, marketing of ADRA as a whole and products to ensure effective promotion of the project activities and key communications
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree or higher with at least 2 - year work experience in related area
- Strong English verbal and written skills
- Strong Thai verbal and written skills
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a Christian context
- Proven of experience of graphic design and content writing skills
- Proven of planning and organizing skill
- Ability to work under pressure and to cope with multi-tasking
- Self-motivated and able to work independently when necessary
- Ability to present professionally and speak in public
- High level of flexibility and self-motivation
- Valid driver’s license for a car a must
- Persuading and influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Writing and Reporting
- Planning and organizing
How to apply: In the subject line of the email, please write “Fundraising/Marketing Officer” Please send applications (cover letter, CV mentioned salary expectation, copy of Identification document, copy of driving license, educational certificate and training certificate) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks which can include criminal records
Contact : email@example.com
ระดมทุน / Fundraising