Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Closing date: 21st February 2020
Major roles and responsibilities Administrative Officer following;
- Performs reception tasks and handle office communications
- Performs petty cash management and control
- Handle travel arrangements including flight bookings. Arrange legal documents such as Visa applications, Visa Renewals, Re-Entry and Work Permit Renewals, etc. as needed.
- Organize workshops, other meetings, virtual meeting including logistical and support services for meetings.
- Perform procurement activities for the regional office in accordance with CARE procurement policy.
- Manage filing system and paper work.
- Handle daily office activities to ensure the office runs smoothly.
- Update Regional contact directory periodically.
- Carry out other duties related to Administrative functions as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Thai national
- Bachelor’s degree in any subjects
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in similar capacity, preferably with a non-profit organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications including MS Excel and MS Word
- Strong planning and interpersonal skills
- Able to speak, read and write English
An application letter indicating salary expectation along with an updated CV including three referees should be sent to email@example.com by 21st February 2020 indicating the job title as the subject of your email. We will be able to respond only to the shortlisted candidates. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org