Provide program management support to FHI 360 country offices and projects in the Asia Pacific region.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Subaward Management Support:
- Review subaward (sub-grant or sub-contract) packages prepared by Country Office and project teams to ensure completeness of documentation and compliance with FHI 360 and donor policies and procedures;
- Liaise with Finance, Contracts, and Technical teams to provide necessary feedback to improve different elements subaward packages (such as budgets, budget narratives, negotiation memorandum, program descriptions, etc)
- Guide Country Office and project teams in choosing the correct contracting mechanism for any given subaward, and work closely with the Contracts Management department to address any subaward-related issues and questions;
- Ensure all subaward documentation is properly filed.
Procurements and Consultant Hiring Management Support:
- As necessary, recruit consultants and other vendors to perform technical/professional as well as commercial services for FHI 360 projects;
- Review procurement and consultant packages prepared by Country Office and project teams to ensure completeness of documentation and compliance with FHI 360 and donor policies and procedures;
- Process consultant and other vendor payments as necessary.
Capacity Building Support to Country and Project teams:
- Facilitate and/or organize trainings to increase program management capacity in priority countries.
- Develop and implement capacity strengthening initiatives for program and subaward staff to build skills in management of programs at the country level.
- Participate in program management support visits to country offices to help with project startup/closeout, grants processing, and other tasks.
Program and Technical Quality Support:
- Facilitate/support Program and Technical Quality assessments as necessary;
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (Prime Award Management, Financial Management, Technical Quality) for projects in assigned countries on a quarterly basis, communicating any issues to the leadership;
Other Program Backstopping Tasks:
- Schedule periodic calls with Country and Project teams to discuss operational, programmatic, financial and technical progress and updates.
- Liaise with different department in the Regional Office and HQ to find solutions to operational, programmatic, contractual, and financial issues facing Country or Project teams, ensuring FHI 360 and funder policies and procedures are followed.
- Provide support to country offices or project teams on new project start-up as well as close-out activities to ensure compliance to FHI 360 and funder requirements.
- Coordinate and contribute to the development, review, and submission of funder progress reports and other deliverables as needed.
- Support the design, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of projects and subawards across the region.
- Coordinate with FHI 360 staff in the region and HQ on the development and review of annual workplans, reports, and budgets as needed.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES, EXPERTISE AND COMPLEXITY
- Knowledge of development programs in developing countries in Asia and Pacific region.
- Ability to work independently, manage a high-volume work flow, and structure work of staff members.
- Superior written and oral communications skills in both English and Thai.
- Works well in cross-cultural settings.
- Excellent at working in team settings.
TYPE AND NATURE OF CONTACTS
- Routine coordination with FHI 360 employees, partners, and consultants, on-site and in country offices.
- Manage and coordinate work between project staff, partners, consultants, government representatives, local health and research professionals, and recipients of assistance.
- Represent selected field programs and other organizations, including donors, and local and international partners.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Usual office working conditions; ability to travel internationally as required.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT STANDARDS:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, , or social sciences; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of experience with NGOs or funding organizations involving program implementation and management. Previous working experience on USAID rules and regulations is a plus.
- Ability to supervise and support the management of programs for multiple programs across the Asia Pacific region.
- Proven experience in program management, monitoring and evaluation and reporting in diverse settings.
- Ability to manage and support the capacity building of multiple country programs in the Asia Pacific region.
- Superior written and oral communications skills in English and Thai.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
*** Please click HERE to apply directly via FHI 360's Career Portal ***
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
Contact : email@example.com / Tel: 02 2635273
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerผู้ช่วย / Assistantผู้จัดการโปรเจค / Project manager