The purpose of this post is to support finance administration and assist the budget preparation for Save the Children’s Thailand Programmes and ensures that a high quality of financial management.
Report to: Finance Analyst
Period: March – April 2020
Scope of Role:
The temporary finance support is responsible for managing day-to-day support to SCI finance country office team. The major responsibility as following:
- Assist for review payment vouchers and ensure that adequate evidence (supporting documents)
- Assist for review finance transaction and prepare donor financial report
- Assist in prepare SOF loader and forecast process
- Responsible for any other duties deemed necessary by the line manager.
- Thai National
- Vocational diploma in fields relevant
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office applications)
- Excellent interactive and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
Financial and Administrative Aspects
- The temporary finance support may receive maximum allowance support 700 Baht per day to cover accommodation and travel costs. S/he are responsible for arranging their own accommodation and travel to the place of assignment.
- If work-related travel is requested by an SCI Thailand during the internship period, and the SCI Thailand shall pay travel costs.
Contact : email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
การเงิน / Financier