Purpose of Position:
The purpose of this position is to provide technical guidance/assistance, capacity building and development to programs and projects staff to ensure quality of processes, practices, & products of design, monitoring (including baselines), evaluation, learning, and accountability. This includes ensuring programmes and projects are meeting and consistently fulfilling LEAP 3 and Program Quality standards including donor compliance and requirements; enhance DME and learning & accountability practices; strengthening DME and learning & accountability systems and business processes; capacity building on DME and learning & accountability; support to competency assessment of both organizational and programming DME capacity; and supports acquisitions.
Programme/Project Design Development– All funding streams
- Provide technical support in the analysis of priority issues or problems that will be addressed by the program or project.
- Provide technical support in the development of results framework such as theory of change and logical framework
- Provide technical support in the development of M&E plans for programs & projects
Assessments, Baselines and Evaluations
- Provide technical guidance in conducting assessments in line with the NO strategy direction and or donor related guidelines & requirements
- Provide technical support in the analysis, report writing and presentation of assessment findings
- Provide technical support in the development of baseline/evaluation ToRs, baseline/evaluation designs including tools and sampling methodologies
- Provide technical support in the baseline & evaluation measurement ensuring quality of data collection, management of information, data analysis & validation, report writing, & presentation of findings to both internal and external partners and stakeholders
Routine & Outcome Monitoring and Reporting
- Technical support in the development of standard monitoring tools, including questionnaires and reporting templates both paper based and online through mobile technology and database.
- Provide technical support during the process of strengthening NO M&E systems
- Develop M&E system (tools and guidelines) for the assigned TPj at national level to be ready to implement in field level
- Provide technical support during outcome monitoring using standard tools (e.g. LQAS) in coordination with NO DME Coordinator and Cluster MEAL Officers
Quality assurance in DME work products
- Develop protocols (tools and guidelines) for periodic data validation and data auditing
- Undertake data validation and auditing at AP level in coordination with TP Manager and selected AP managers
- Provide technical support in developing guidelines & protocols for the accountability mechanisms at AP level and integrated in all DME processes
- Provide technical support to Develop NO level analysis and findings from the data validation and data auditing for decision making and action by data users
- Provide training for relevant staffs in DME including basic skills on research, monitoring and evaluation system to enhance the knowledge and skills of relevant staff in these aspects.
- Coach CM&E officers , program managers and community development facilitators in delivering an effective program M&E system
- Coach CM&E officers and relevant staffs to accelerate learning and adoption of recommended DME methodologies and approaches
- Support the national office in documenting and disseminating innovations and new research findings related to DME
- Synthesize and summarize trends in ADP monitoring and evaluations in consultation with the national office
- Promote and facilitate processes for identifying, documenting and disseminating good DME practices at national level
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Community Development and related fields.
- Detail oriented in individual and team work, and also strong in communication’s skills
- Strong in critical analysis
- Strong in planning and management skills for multiple tasks and projects at a given time
- Ability to actively engage and contribute to forums or meetings with academics, governments or NGOs in English
- Strong report writing skills in Thai or English
- Strong data and knowledge management skills
- Able to professionally utilize a variety of basic programmes (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and preferably some graphic design or presentation programmes (i.e. Photo Shop)
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerเจ้าหน้าที่ภาคสนาม / Field officer