Compassion is a Christian Holistic Children’s ministry, dedicated to addressing the needs of children in poverty. We advocate for the poor, ministering to their needs and act on their behalf. We are currently seeking a person as detailed below : Mature Christian person, based on evangelical Christian values, with a vision and passion for children mission.
Senior Accounting Associate : 1 Position
1. Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
3. Relevant work experience required at least 8 yrs.
4. Cross Cultural mind set and excellence on Communication
5. Provides highly skilled support to accounting team, organizing and scanning backups, entering transactions, reconciling accounts, completing journal entries, maintaining documentation.
6. Provides highly skilled accounting services to various finance and accounting teams performing duties such as overseeing foreign exchange brokering, entering and tracking vouchers, overseeing wire transfers, maintaining daily cash spreadsheet, Exchange Rate Report spreadsheet, and expense report processing.
7. Leads or participates in project accounting and financial decisions making related to projects, ensuring consistency with budgeted expenditures and allocations throughout the project life cycle.
8. Provides coaching and technical advice to other staff and client groups.
Please click the link to download Application Form and see full Job description :
If you are interested apply, please send your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact us at Compassion Thailand
57/7 Thung Hotel Rd., Soi 3/1, Watkate, Muang, Chiangmai 50000
T: 053-266-426-9 | F: 053-240-442 | W: www.compassionth.com
Contact : email@example.com