Compassion is a Christian Holistic Children’s ministry, dedicated to addressing the needs of children in poverty. We advocate for the poor, ministering to their needs and act on their behalf. We are currently seeking a person as detailed below : Mature Christian person, based on evangelical Christian values, with a vision and passion for children mission.
Accounting Associate : 1 Position
1. Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
3. Relevant work experience required at least 2 yrs.
4. Provides support to accounting team, organizing and scanning backups, entering transactions, reconciling accounts, completing journal entries, and maintaining documentation. May provide general administrative support to assigned team.
5. Researches and resolves issues such as past due credit card balances, outstanding payments, and accounts payables discrepancies. Responds directly to internal clients such as employees and leadership regarding finance and accounting issues.
6. Provides support services to various finance and accounting teams performing duties such as scanning invoices and voucher data entry, entering wire transfers, maintaining daily cash spreadsheet, Exchange Rate Report spreadsheet, and expense report processing.
7. Able to communicate in English or other ethnic language is a plus.
Please click the link to download Application Form and see full Job description :
If you are interested apply, please send your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact us at Compassion Thailand
57/7 Thung Hotel Rd., Soi 3/1, Watkate, Muang, Chiangmai 50000
T: 053-266-426-9 | F: 053-240-442 | W: www.compassionth.com
Contact : email@example.com