Assisting in Project Management of school and boarding house construction projects in Laos and supporting our Basic Education Laos team as required
While travelling in Laos for field work (60%)
While staying in our office in Chiang Mai (40%)
- Minimum bachelor degree / equivalent education
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Driver`s license
- Thai or Laos national
- Solid IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Power point, E-mail)
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Laos language and good English skills required
- Strong motivation to work for an NGO
- Likes to travel (occasionally on weekends)
We offer a varied and challenging role in a multinational and people-oriented organization with a strong passion for helping others. If you share the same passion and you would like to contribute to a sustainable development of Laos, please send your full application in English (including motivational letter, salary expectation, resume, university transcripts, and reference letters) to email@example.com
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application. The application deadline is 31 May 2020.
Candidates who do not receive a reply within two weeks after our application deadline may deem their application to be unsuitable.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org /053201811