TITLE: Source to Pay – ProSave Regional Coordinator
TEAM/PROGRAMME: ARO Regional Procurement Unit
CONTRACT LENGTH: Permanent
The Source to Pay (S2P) project will form a major part of Save the Children International’s (SCI) High Performing Organisation (HPO) programme. The project’s goal is to design, develop and implement a global Source to Pay solution (“ProSave”) across 56 country and regional offices in SCI and to other SC Member organisations by 2020 - and to transform the current manual tendering, contract management, supplier management and purchasing processes into an automated solution.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a few years of experience in Source to Pay systems to grow and develop in this area, gaining experience and skills in the challenging context in which we operate.
The Source to Pay (ProSave) Regional Coordinator will be the person responsible for supporting and developing the usage of the system across the organisation, for the countries in scope for this role.
This consists in:
- Supporting ProSave by being the interface between users, champions, Procurement and S2P Regional leads.
- Implementing the strategies around system adoption, jointly with the Procurement function.
- Driving Procurement performance and compliance with the procedures, measured through Key Performance Indicators and Management Indicators
The role holder will support the creation and review of Change Requests, and ensure system configurations/customisations are fit for purpose and in line with the overall Source to Pay strategy.
This role is responsible for continuous improvement initiatives of the Source to Pay solution, based on internal feedback and market best practices.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Regional Procurement Manager.
Staff reporting to this post: None
Role Dimensions: This role includes matrix reporting to the Global ProSave Coordinator and will require working with the S2P project team, Finance and Procurement supporting leads, and staff from multiple SCI regional and country offices.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Procurement System Adoption and Performance
As part of the ongoing functional support, the role holder will drive system adoption in conjunction with the Source to Pay Regional Leads and the Country Procurement leads.
- Communication: conduct various communication initiatives to raise awareness, best practices, benefits, and potential design changes, of the Source to Pay solution.
- Reporting & Analytics: run reports to identify and prioritize areas for improvement and mitigating actions, to be deployed in coordination with local Procurement functions.
- System support: expertise on all aspects of the Procurement System and Procurement Procedure, in order to provide advanced support to all users
- System Adoption. Support CO’s in utilization of source to pay in day to day activities.
- Training: conduct training sessions for SCI employees
- “Voice of Users”: interface between end-users & “champions” and the Source to Pay Regional Leads, manage satisfaction surveys and follow-up actions, maintain the “champions” network and support on boarding.
Ongoing Procurement & Sourcing Support
- Support Procurement functions in managing Sourcing readiness activities on ProSave including sourcing compliance & coverage, supply chain accountabilities and general readiness.
- Support the build of online Catalogues for the Source to Pay solution
- Supporting key Global Procurement initiatives enabled by ProSave (Supplier Performance Management, Sourcing best-practice, advanced category-based RFQ templates)
- Help with continuous improvement of the Source to Pay solution from a design perspective to keep alignment with Procurement procedures evolutions
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Holds him or herself accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- Widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- Future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- Willing to take disciplined risks.
- Honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Experience of driving adoption and usage compliance.
- Experience of using procurement information and data, e.g. system usage, catalogues, supplier records, contracts.
- Proven ability to work effectively with people from different cultures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to Save the Children values.
- Proficiency in English and depending of the role location, French, Arabic or Spanish.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience of procurement systems operationalisation.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Sourcing and Buying systems, as a super-user or in a functional support function.
- Experience of Procurement Support Models
- Experience of Procurement Operations Centres or Procurement Shared Service Centres
- Experience of working in a large and complex Procurement environment.
- Experience within global, multicultural, matrix organisations.
- Experience or knowledge of project management methodologies.
Interested candidates should submit a motivational letter, comprehensive CV, expected salary and details of at least 3 referees via this linkage;
In case you cannot access to the above link, please send your updated CV (in English) to email: Recruitment.Asia@savethechildren.org
The closing date for application is 12am on 21 March 2020. Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse”
Contact : Recruitment.Asia@savethechildren.org
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinator