We are looking for
Talent Attraction Officer
Based in Bangkok
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance. In this context, the global and diverse HR team that you will be joining has the amazing mandate to identify, engage and attract the right talent, for today and tomorrow ICRC operations’ success.
Together, building the future.
Welcome to the future: in 2020, you will be part of a fantastic transformation! We have the ambition to create ICRC’s first ever Talent Attraction & Employer Branding Centre of Expertise (TAT CoE), exciting times ahead! In line with our institutional and people strategy, our mission is to position the Organisation as an employer of choice and to attract the right people.
Your next team.
If you think you are going to join a traditional team, think again. We are 12 passionate experts based around the world. Here, you will be part of an ambitious, proactive, remote, and diverse group of professionals whose daily endeavour is to actively team up with internal (Recruiters, Talent Managers, HRBP, Heads of Unit/Delegation, etc. ) and external partners (Red Cross/Crescent National Societies, professionals, associations, Diasporas, alumni, Universities, etc.) in order to identify, engage and attract candidates, using the most effective and innovative practices/tools. Furthermore, in collaboration with your manager (based in Geneva), you and your future colleague will be responsible to create our regional Talent Sourcing Hub in Bangkok, how cool is that?
In collaboration with internal/external partners, as Talent Attraction Officer, you will succeed by:
- Oversees and supervise logistics day-to-day activity
- Rolling-out our Talent Attraction Strategy in line with the Organisation’s global recruitment needs,
- Delivering outstanding services based on our customer & data-driven approach for Talent Attraction (Direct Sourcing, Talent Engagement, Market Intelligence, Employer Branding and Outreach),
- Conducting global and regional Talent Attraction initiatives based on targets, KPIs and SLAs,
- Delivering annual and “on-demand” labour market analysis which will define your actions
- Crafting and curating humanitarian content in order to build and engage with talent communities including professionals, associations, diasporas, alumni, Universities, etc.,
- Training and advising peers as well as internal partners on employer branding best practices
- Advising prospect candidates on competency building to help them meet ICRC’s standards and guiding them through the application process,
- Actively participating in global projects for team and unit’s continuous improvement
- Embracing and nurturing collaboration within the Red Cross movement (Nationals Societies and the IFRC) as well as with other humanitarian Organisations,
- Representing the ICRC during webinars, live sessions, key professional events, conferences, workshops and recruitment fairs,
- Delivering monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on your activity/progression and budget management.
You will make the difference.
- A first professional experience (2 to 3 years) as talent sourcer, recruiter and/or HR Marketer within an international, multinational, non-profit and/or humanitarian Organisation,
- Perfect command of written and spoken English AND Japanese,
- Proficiency in Boolean string search,
- Shown digital excellence in implementing, deploying and managing Sourcing and Employer Branding tools as well as actions/reporting,
- Demonstrated ability to create written/visual content for digital HR Marketing purposes and to run efficient communication/recruitment campaigns,
- Experience working in a remote and international team,
- At ease managing and reporting on budget plan and expenses,
- At least Bachelor’s degree in HR, labour psychology, digital marketing and/or communication
- Willing to travel abroad within the covered region (EAST ASIA and APAC).
Your attitude is everything.
- Strong drive, “can-do attitude”, positive thinking and solution-oriented mind-set,
- Active listener, benevolent and remarkable team spirit,
- Outstanding communication and networking skills at all levels of hierarchy,
- Self-learner/starter, high degree of autonomy and proven organizational skills,
- Confirmed representation and presentation skills,
- Commitment and capacity to convey humanitarian motivation,
- In-depth knowledge of the APAC and other labour markets, recruiting practices and local HR Marketing mediums.
We would be pleased to see these additional assets
- Oral and written advance-level in one of the following languages (French, Arabic or Spanish)
- Humanitarian/voluntary field experience and exposure
- Proven Project Management skills/experience
What We offer:
- A great opportunity to join the world’s most respected humanitarian Organization
- Create an impact and influence the future of Talent Attraction at the ICRC
- Change people’s lives by helping them find their next career move
- Exciting professional development and stimulating benefits package
- A unique, global, remote and diverse team
- Initial 1-year contract with possibility of renewable
- You will be based at ICRC’s office in Bangkok
Starting date: 1 June 2020
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their comprehensive CV and letter of motivation in English, as well as salary expectations, by email only to: email@example.com (specify position name at your email title)
Attn: Human Resources Department
Deadline for applications: 31 March 2020
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
ทรัพยากรณ์มนุษย์ / Human resources