Human Resources Assistant
TEAM/PROGRAMME: HR & Admin.
LOCATION: Bangkok Office
CONTRACT LENGTH: One year with possible extension
Dealing with consultancy and responsible for recruitment process and staff benefits such as wellness top-up, medical claim and Social Security Fund related. In addition, assist Human Resources Coordinator on HR matters to accomplish the HR Strategies as planned.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Human Resources Coordinator
Staff reporting to this post: n/a
Budget Responsibilities: n/a
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Recruitment and Support
- Handle local and international staff recruitment process: job posting, consolidate all applications and/or shortlisted to Line Manager and related parties, facilitate the interview process such as make appointment with panels and candidates, venue and material reservation, written test and interview notes.
- Maintain HR recruitment process via HR recruitment system – Taleo
- Handle consultant recruitment process: job posting, consolidate all applications and/or shortlisted to Line Manager and related parties, facilitate the interview process such as make appointment with panels and candidates, venue and material reservation
- Ensure the vetting process of successful consultant clearance before the contract issuance
- Update staff and consultant recruitment tracker, and report to HR Coordinator on a monthly basis
- Ensure the recruitment document of staff and consultants record are filed
Consultant Contracting and policies
- Liaise with Consultant and requester to ensure the supporting documents are completed (TOR and others) within time frame.
- Ensure clearly communications with requestors to review and confirmation
- Ensure the contract drafting to HR Coordinator for reviewing prior signing by National Director, consultant and related parties
- Ensure the contract signed by the consultant with understanding on Code of Conduct & Child Safe Guarding policies on the attachment.
- Process consultant payment tracking and ensure the payment made and report to HR Coordinator on a monthly basis.
- Ensure the Consultants payments tracker is up-to-date
- Ensure the payments processing of consultants are made by i) preparing the payment vouchers upon completion of approved invoices, ii) supporting documents in coordination with their line managers, ii) submit to HR Coordinator to review before signing by the authorized persons and iii) submit to Finance Unit for payment process further.
- Process payments for staff benefits such as health, life or accident insurance with the cooperation of Finance department in a timely manner on tracking
- Advise staff the related topic concerning staff benefits
- Maintain staff’s insurance record
- Handle Social Security Fund and Workmen Compensation process i.e. new on-boarding and resigning staff and case related
- Conduct process of insurance staff ID card
Training and Development
- Assist line manager to provide training documentation and materials, training report, etc..
- Assist the facilitation of the training process; communication with all participants as assigned by line manager
- Help with preparation of induction program for new staff
- Answer incoming telephone calls, transfers the call and/or take the messages
- Welcome visitors and provide any assistance if required
- Handle the process of receiving and sending couriers
- Maintain and update staff contact list monthly
Others general HR and Administration tasks
- Any others tasks as required by HR Coordinator
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
- holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- willing to take disciplined risks.
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in a Human Resources, political science, business administration, or related field
- At least 3 years experiences in in HR function
- Hands-on experiences in recruitment and human resources administration activities
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience with benefit studies, comparative information is preferred
- Organized, service-minded, and proactive team member
- Familiarity with Thai Labor Law; wages, benefits, employment processes of iNGO is preferred
- Experience with computer applications i.e. MS Word, Excel and Power point. Share Point, Google Drive or Cloud
- Must have a high sense of urgency, flexible and well-developed work ethic
- Good interpersonal skills, confidentiality and professionalism particularly in restricting access to sensitive information
- Good command in English both writing and speaking
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
SCI offer competitive National package; Transportation & Communication allowance, Wellness Top Up, 13th month salary & Annual leave 20 days, etc.
Interested candidates should apply and submit a motivational letter, comprehensive CV, expected salary and details of at least 3 referees via the following link;
“We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse”
02 684 1286-8 ext. 608
เจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerผู้ช่วย / Assistantทรัพยากรณ์มนุษย์ / Human resources