Position Title: Photographer, USAID/RDMA Regional Communications Support Platform
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Reporting to: Communications/Project Manager/IDIQ Manager
FHI 360 is pursuing an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract with USAID/Regional Development Mission for Asia (RDMA) under USAID/RDMA Regional Communications Support Platform Activity. The contract will provide a wide range of public outreach and communications services to the mission and clients in Asia. These services are expected to raise awareness about the development challenges the people of Asia face and encourage support from the government, civil society, and private sector partners to address these challenges alongside USAID.
This position is contingent upon award of the IDIQ, with a five-year ordering period. The position would ideally be based in Bangkok or Asia, though other locations are possible provided the candidate is available during USAID/RDMA Bangkok working hours and can remotely work on undertaking task order activities.
SCOPE OF WORK
The Photographer will have overall responsibilities to capture photos of people, events, places,
and objects to meet the requirements of USAID, in accordance with the agreed conditions and
deadlines. S/he will also be responsible for post-production editing and retouching using
professional photo editing software’s such as Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, as well as
developing and printing, if required. In addition, s/he will be expected to build and maintain a
photo library containing all the photos captured for USAID organized by dates and/or event
names with captions. The Photographer will also be responsible to manage the photo studio, shooting and editing photographs and handling all process from beginning to delivery of the product.
- Collaborates with Communications/Project Manager for visual requirements of the production.
- Coordinates and arranges lighting, shooting angles, placement subjects based on requirements.
- Works with the Communications Manager or Project Manager to execute a variety of high quality photography assignments, including on-location, studio, interview, or event shoots.
- Captures photos of people, events, places, and objects to meet the requirement of USAID, in accordance with the agreed conditions and deadlines.
- Responsible for post-production editing and retouching using professional photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. As well as developing and printing, if required.
- Builds and maintains a photo library containing all the photos captured for USAID organized by dates and/or event names with captions.
- Recommends creative ideas to achieve objective of the client.
- Uses artistic knowledge to enhance and compose photographs.
- Reviews sets of photographs and selects the best results.
- Operates various photographic equipment such as single lens reflex camera and film or digital cameras and lighting.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in photography art preferred
- Must have proven experience as a photographer with thorough technical knowledge to be able to operate, configure, set up and fix camera, lighting, or other production equipment. Must be familiar with the equipment and able to troubleshoot problems.
- Must have detailed knowledge of photography art and lighting and have strong creative presence and artistic flair.
- Skills in photo editing software and understanding of emerging technologies in photo production
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language preferred.
- Must have a thorough knowledge in digital post-production software to be able to edit raw footage, insert subtitles and closed captioning in compliance with section 508, graphics, other on-screen text, and special effects into a video
- Must have experience as a photographer with thorough technical knowledge to operate camera equipment, including lights, lenses, and tripods. S/he must be familiar with the equipment and able to troubleshoot problems.
- Able to follow instructions clearly to achieve desired results.
- Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO) preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send the resume (max. of 3 pages) to APROProposal@fhi360.org
เจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerกราฟิก / Computer Graphicผู้ช่วย / Assistantนักกิจกรรม / Activist