Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology, Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.
POSITION TITLE: Private Sector Engagement Specialist
LOCATION: Bangkok, Thailand
STATUS: Full time; contingent upon continuation of donor funding
REPORTS TO: Chief of Party (COP), USAID Thailand CTIP
The Private Sector Engagement Specialist will lead in the design and implementation of activities related to the project’s engagement of the private sector. This includes, but is not limited to, leading on on-going private sector activities as already developed under project while identifying new opportunities that support vulnerable migrants and victims of trafficking. The specialist will also maintain organized records, contribute to monitoring and evaluation and adhere to Winrock and USAID policies and procedures.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure timely and high-quality implementation of private sector engagement activities according to the approved workplan;
- Manage the development, structuring and delivery of private sector partnerships and projects that draw on the comparative strengths and resources of public and private actors;
- Represent the Thailand CTIP project and coordinate all technical activities related to building and management of private sector engagement activities;
- Prepare and integrate a measurable and time-bound workplan indicating concrete results and interventions for private sector engagement at all levels of project implementation;
- Monitor and document the outcomes of the private sector workplan, highlighting good practices, lessons learned and ways forward;
- Support other Thailand CTIP staff and partners integrate private sector engagement across the program; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in business administration, marketing communications, economics, finance, or related field;
- Minimum five years of professional experience in a development program (INGO/UN/SDC, preferred);
- Experience working with local and international NGOs or UN agencies addressing trafficking-in-persons, migration, employment, skills training, or other related issues in Bangladesh preferred;
- Experience working with the private sector a plus;
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, creative problem solving, and ethical management skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively, support and manage negotiations, and reach consensus among multiple private sector stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently and effectively within tight deadlines;
- Excellent networking, advocacy and social marketing skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Thai; and
- Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (Microsoft).
Applicants should submit a current resume and cover letter referencing Private Sector Engagement Specialist in the subject line to email@example.com by the 6th of July 2020 .
Winrock would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates who meet all requisite criteria and are shortlisted will be contacted.
ผู้ประสานงาน / Coordinatorนักพัฒนาโครงการ / Creative content developerเจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officer