The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) (Formerly PREVENTION, Thai Red Cross AIDS Research Centre) is a leader in research and innovation in the prevention of HIV and other health issues. We are a non-profit organization that is focused on organizational development through effective human resources management and capacity development processes to enable our personnel to work as efficiently as possible. Based on equality and community participation, which drives good public health policy. In addition, IHRI is a regional resource for research, education and training.
The Institute for HIV Research and Innovation (IHRI) stands for the elimination of stigma and discrimination and respect for diversity, to allow individuals to truly demonstrate their full potential, meet challenges, and have opportunities for career advancement and personal development to build a creative society together with us.
Role Overview: As an integral member of the Pharmacist team, the Pharmacist performs responsibilities which enhance the reputation and service-orientation of the department; duties and responsibilities include: coordinating, collaborating and providing expertise in support of program drug services and clinical investigational drug trials; performing education responsibilities; providing accurate and efficient dispensing of medication; performing administrative responsibilities; providing direct and/or functional supervision; maintaining overall responsibility for pharmacy operations in assigned area; performing communication responsibilities; performing cross-functional duties as required.
Core Accountability & Responsibility:
1. Ensuring all research activities and service adheres to study protocols and is delivered on time and target
2. Provides direct pharmaceutical care, serving as a drug information and participants education resource and assisting with the monitoring of participants enrolled in the research/program and service clinic.
3. To plan and organize daily study tasks including the organizing and smooth running of pharmacist activities according to study protocol and service.
4. Reviews protocols for clinical drug trials and program trials, as required
5. Development and implementation of SOPs for service delivery and research studies
6. Analyzing prescribing trends to monitor participant compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interactions
7. Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with healthcare professionals and communities
8. Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
9. Providing leadership to pharmacist team on work supervision, decision making, management, responsibility of staff and all resources of responsible research study /program implementation and service
10. Management, Quality control and raise the standards of pharmacy input within the team.
11. Ensuring of team staff's high performance and continuous development
12. Perform other tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
1. Thai citizen only
2. Required to have a minimum of a BS degree in Pharmacist, Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) preferred but not required
3. Current pharmacist license in good standing
4. Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Human Subject Protection (HSP) Certificates.
5. Clinical research training is an advantage.
6. Minimum of 4 years pharmacy working experience, pharmacy audit/investigation preferred but not required
7. Experience operating pharmacy computer systems and other equipment
8. Current knowledge of all applicable state and federal pharmacy laws, rules, and regulations
9. Experience or affinity with working with key populations.
10. Proven ability to exercise sound judgment and strong problem solving skills
Please send your cover letter, CV and expected salary by email to email@example.com. If you need any further information, please contact us via e-mail or phone: 02 252 9958 or visit our website at www.prevention-trcarc.org. Application Deadline: 31 August 2020 Only short-list candidates will be notified.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org