Job title: Data Analyst, Digital Assistance
Vacancy Announcement: 123083
Contract type: Service Contract (SC-8)
Duration: 5 months
Duty Station: Bangkok, Thailand
- For the beneficiary and transfer management domains, determine Country Office information needs and identify Business Intelligence requirements (BI), provide input and manage the evolution of the current set of standard SCOPE BI country office dashboards for the region.
- For SCOPE managed Cash Based Transfers reconciliation processes, design, develop and manage the evolution of the standard reconciliation reports and delivery this as part of SCOPE BI.
- For SCOPE implementations in the region, serve as the focal point for geographic data improvements in collaboration with OSE geo-data master data owner.
- Document standard operating procedures as required.
- Through the analytics team in HQ, provide input to Service Management branch (TECM) to improve data warehouse capacity, configuration, security and capability.
- Assess, verify and monitor the structure, accuracy and quality of SCOPE BI data.
- Work with SCOPE Product Development team to ensure data integrity of the SCOPE computing environment.
- Engage and support data improvement programmes within the TEC Division, such as the Data Warehouse or Reporting Tool POC, systems security and systems environment improvements.
- Conduct on-site missions, where required, to build CO capacity on data analysis including SCOPE BI.
- Perform other related duties as required.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Management, Statistics, Information Management or another relevant field.
- Minimum three years or more of relevant progressive work experience in design and development of information management and database solutions, data product or solution development or data analysis.
- Experience in information management, information systems, web management, data management, GIS mapping, data visualization or project management would be an asset. Experience working with teams and team processes.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Requirements engineering, ability to use front-end analytics tools (SAP BI, Tableau, etc.).
- Strong writing skills and ability to deliver presentations to multiple stakeholder groups in clear and concise business language.
- Showcase strong problem solving, analytical, and client-facing skills.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural and multi-ethic environments.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong data analysis skills.
- Preferred knowledge and understanding in database design and management using leading DB tools (Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.).
- Expertise in CBT implementation or M&E implementation would be desirable.
- Proficiency in English and intermediate knowledge of at least one other official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish) or Portuguese (one of WFP’s working languages) appropriate to the regional bureau.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Deadline: Wednesday 15 July 2020 (Midnight Bangkok Time)
This vacancy announcement is for Nationals from Thailand Only and only short-listed candidates will be contacted
To be consider, interested candidates are invited to apply through the WFP careers website (http;//www1.wfp.org/careers/job-openings) only..
WFP has zero tolerance for discrimination and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status.
No appointment under any kind of contract will be offered to members of the UN Advisory Committee on Administrative and Budgetary Questions (ACABQ), International Civil Service Commission (ICSC), FAO Finance Committee, WFP External Auditor, WFP Audit Committee, Joint Inspection Unit (JIU) and other similar bodies within the United Nations system with oversight responsibilities over WFP, both during their service and within three years of ceasing that service.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
ไอที / IT