Purpose of Position:
The WVFT Child Sponsorship Operations Manager will have the overall leadership, guidance and management of Child Sponsorship Operations in WVFT (NO, APs and PFAs) and enabling inter- sectoral collaboration across relevant departments contributing to the transformation of Children, Families, Communities and Sponsors towards the attainment of Child Well- being. In addition, the person will provide technical guidance to the CESP Team to ensure effective adaptation of CESP in Area Programs that will result to improved alignment and quality of development programming (DPA) at the local level.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Team Leadership and Management
• Provide technical leadership in operationalizing/application of sponsorship policy (SOs and TFO (local), standards and business processes, guidelines, tools and innovations.
• Take lead of the implementation of management decisions/recommendations at the National Office in order to meet quality standards, and promote alignment with strategies and standards.
• Provide leadership to NO Child Sponsorship Team, and manage staff development/ growth in order to build a cadre of high performing staff for effective delivery of Child Sponsorship operations.
2. Strategic Planning and Sponsorship Programming
• Provide leadership in contextualizing and developing national policies, standards, guidelines and tools relating to sponsorship in alignment with the global policies, standards and guidelines.
• Provide technical guidance to Field Operations team in planning for major sponsorship deliverables such as APRs, CC, CMS, FLs, BB, GNs,
3. Local adaptation of NO’s Standard Community Engagement and Sponsorship Plan (CESP)
• Provide technical support to CESP/DPA Coordinator and Operations team (field teams) in the contextualization of CESP pan including Logframe, DIP and budget and integration with technical programmes
• Provide technical support to CESP/DPA Coordinator and Operations team (field teams) to ensure the AP Plans clearly integrates CESP with clear alignment to DPA standards, sponsorship minimum programming standards and sponsorship essentials
4. Management and Coordination – manages sponsorship operations and field services.
• Develop plans and guidelines for effective and efficient management of Sponsorship standards and major deliverables such as SOI, Child Monitoring, CC, APR, Annual reconciliation.
• Track and monitor the performance of Area Programmes and National Sponsorship Operations against the key performance indicators (SOI, CMS) and standards and advise Field Teams as well as SLT/MMT on ways to improve performance.
5. Communications to/ NO/OMs, PMs to/from RO/SOs/Marketing, SDD
• Manage all Sponsorship related Communications between NO, field Offices and SOs/SDD and relevant marketing team.
• Monitor and advise on communications (quality) to/fro NO/OMs, PMs to/from EASO/SOs
6. Sponsorship Reporting
• Develop and review Sponsorship reporting templates and build capacity of staff on how to use them.
• Review, analyse and submit WV Sponsorship monthly/periodical reports.
7. Staff Capacity Building
• In coordination with P&C, support Sponsorship Staff Capacity building through identifying capacity gaps, developing plans and facilitate capacity building.
• Develop capacity building (training) plans and share with the respective OMs/PMs
• Effect the plans and develop report, follow up plans and actions.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org