DAI (Thailand) Ltd, an international consulting firm, is recruiting highly qualified and motivated persons to work on the USAID-funded Together program in Thailand. Based in Songkhla office, the period of employment for the positions is approximately two years with possibility of extension. The position is open to Thai Nationals only.
Initiated in August 2018, Together is a four-year program that works with the Royal Thai Government to strengthen its capacity to engage and communicate with citizens, increasing its ability to effectively address citizen concerns and strengthen social cohesion. Together collaborates with CSOs to improve their capacity to advocate for public interests and work with government to develop solutions to common challenges. Through its partnerships and activities, Together expands the space for dialogue and reconciliation, and facilitates the growth of attitudes, networks, and mechanisms that nurture peace, tolerance, and responsive governance.
• Support the design and implementation of activities with Together partners.
• Ensure consistent approach, procedures and activities across the focus area, and clear expectations regarding project direction and use of resources among partners.
• Work closely with government and CSO partners to ensure completion of implementation plans in accordance with relevant budgets and regulations.
• Support partner CSOs to engage with government, the private sector, media and other civil society groups in advocacy processes.
• Travel regularly to Pattani, Yala, and Narathiwat Provinces to design, monitor and report on activities there.
• Minimum 4 years of professional experience in programs addressing governance, social inclusion and gender issues.
• Strong experience using strategic communications and social innovation to mitigate conflicts.
• Experience working with local government, universities and CSOs, in the Deep South Region preferred.
• University degree in political science, sociology or other relevant fields.
• Excellent public speaking, facilitation and communications skills.
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Thai Languages. Fluency in Malay dialect is an asset.
"Please specify the position title in the subject line of the transmittal email. Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or in-person applications will be accepted."
Contact : ThailandRecruitment@dai.com