About Soi Dog Foundation:
Soi Dog Foundation is the largest animal welfare organisation in Asia dedicated to helping stray dogs and cats. Soi Dog Foundation sterilises, vaccinates, administers medical treatment, shelters, promotes the adoption of stray dogs and cats in Thailand, and runs education programmes on animal welfare. Soi Dog Foundation is also actively working to end the South East Asia dog meat trade, and is expanding within South East Asia, having recently opened an operation in Vietnam.
Soi Dog’s Mission Statement is: “To improve the welfare of dogs and cats in Asia, resulting in better lives for both the animal and human communities, to create a society without homeless animals, and to ultimately end animal cruelty”. Its core values are compassion, honesty, integrity and transparency.
For more information, please visit www.soidog.org
Job Title and Summary: The key function of the Fundraising Copywriter – Thailand is to work closely with the Individual Givings Manager, Fundraising Content Coordinator and the Visual Creative Department to produce digital communications for new acquisition and donor retention for maximize donor lifetime giving value.
- To support and work closely with Individual Givings Manager and the Fundraising Content Coordinator to interpret creative direction and adapt points of creative briefs into persuasive fundraising concepts
- To create a wide range of materials for social media platforms and email communications
- To support various functions of the team such as assisting with donor and sponsor
- Management of digital communications plans
- Develop, produce and execute a communication plan including the following (Some copywriting tasks are shared with the Fundraising Content Coordinator):
- Program specific donor onboarding journeys
- Program specific donor updates
- Fundraising appeals for existing programs, emergency or one of campaigns, holiday appeals, end of financial year appeals
- Conversions (i.e. supporter to one-time donor, one-time donor to recurring donor)
- Promotions for peer-to-peer fundraising, legacy giving, sponsorships as gifts etc.
- Identification of new fundraising appeal opportunities
- Coordination with the Fundraising Content Coordinator, Digital Fundraising Coordinator and Visual Creative Department to ensure copy and visual assets are produced to schedule, and to arrange translations and mailing list updates and segmentations.
- Production of Content for Website
- Write copy for website, petitions, and landing pages as required
- Create and update pages for the website as required
- Major Donor and Legacy Giving Communications
- Assist the Leadership Giving Coordinator in the design of mailings, brochures, landing pages and personal communications.
- Peer to Peer Fundraising
- Prepare content and post on social media channels (including groups such as the adopter’s page and shelter volunteer’s page) to promote peer to peer fundraising
- Write content to include in internal and supporter newsletters to promote peer to peer fundraisers
- Donor and Sponsor Communications
- Assist other members of the team with the high volume of emails from donors and sponsors when required. This may include cancelling or changing donation details, and will involve working with the donor database and donation payment processors.
- Provide assistance to non-native English speaking team members with donor communications
- Other Duties
- Provide leave coverage for other functions in the team, and participate in special projects as needed
- Liaise with other departments when assistance from the fundraising team is required
Department and Supervisor: This position reports to the Individual Givings Manager-Thailand in Fundraising-Thailand Team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Arts, Marketing, or in relevant fields
- Knowledge of business communication and marketing sectors
- Familiar with animal welfare concept and issues is an advantage but not required
- Ability to represent Soi Dog Foundation
- Minimum 3 year experience in creative writing and working with NGO
- Experience with Mailchimp
- Experience with content management systems
- Native Thai speaker (Thai nationality)
- Proven project management skills. The ability to meet deadlines and targets under pressure
- Experience and understanding of email communication
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (both Thai and English)
- Strong computer skills, in particular Microsoft Office suites
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to manage in timely manner
- An excellent team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience in fundraising or direct marketing
- Experience and understanding of online and digital communication
- Experience or understanding of NGOs
- Experience or understanding of animal welfare or animal welfare organization
Location: Soi Dog Foundation, Maikhao, Phuket Thailand
Type of Employment: This position is full-time employment.
- Five-day work a week 08:00-17:00 with two days off. (May be required to work weekend or flexible time depending on their duties as directed by their Head of Department.)
- 19 annual holidays (including Thai National Holidays 13 days) rising to 25 days with year of service
- Annual Salary Adjustment
- Annual Service bonus
- Social Security
- Provident Fund
Soi Dog is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, sexuality, religion or disability. Soi Dog Foundation does give preference to Thai candidates for jobs in Thailand.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV together with a covering letter in ENGLISH detailing why you think you would be appropriate for this role, to email@example.com Short-listed candidates will be notified by email.
นักพัฒนาโครงการ / Creative content developerระดมทุน / Fundraising