TITLE: Partnership Officer
TEAM/PROGRAMME: Program Implementation
LOCATION: Pattani Field Office
CONTRACT LENGTH: 1-year contract with possibility to extend
The post holder will be supporting project implementation of an integrated Livelihoods program in the Deep South of Thailand. The programme aims at strengthening the resilience of the most vulnerable youth, women and migrant workers affected by unrest situation and Covid-19 pandemic and increase participation of CSOs in preventing, addressing and mitigating risks and vulnerabilities in the fragile context of Thailand Deep South.
The Partnership Officer will work and support vulnerable youth in access social and economic recovery opportunities, vocational curriculum development, business skills training, Life Skills and establish role-model resilient communities to advocate establishment of province-based preparedness standard. The partnership officer will closely work with consortium and partners for supporting programme interventions. In addition, the position holder will have the responsibility to liaise and provide capacity building of relevant partner in the Deep South project including Academia, CSOs and youth.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Livelihood Program Coordinator-Pattani Office
Staff reporting to this post: N/A
Indirect : Senior Field Coordinator-Pattani Office
Budget Responsibilities: N/A
Financial Approval: N/A
External Representation: Regular contact with Government Ministries / Department and other NGOs / organizations working in related sectors.
- Work closely with the Project Coordinator to ensure the project implementation and partner’s activities are meeting DoNoHarm Principle with project’s standard and cost effectiveness.
- Organize high quality project activities, such as Co-develop curriculum workshop, Life Skill ToT, Capacity building training, Project steering committee meeting etc.
- Keep records of activities and report periodically on program progress with recommendations in a timely manner.
- Ensuring good communication between Save the Children, Implementing partners, Sub-grantee, CSOs and local communities.
- Coordinate and support the implementing partners to identify their organizational strengths and capacity gaps, craft organizational development plans, and monitor the actions against these plans.
- Ensure the implementing partners have the knowledge, skills, and systems to comply with EU and SCI regulations
- Support the implementing partners to develop and implement aligned data collection systems for reporting and lead in compiling inputs from partners for donor reports
- Work closely with MEAL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, Learning) team to conduct project progress, baseline, and end-line assessment and project impact evaluation.
- Undertake additional tasks that are relevant to program implementation that may be assigned by her/his manager from time to time.
- Comply with Save the Children policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures
- Support the Livelihoods program coordinator internally and externally meetings.
- Be proactive in coordinating and sharing information with implementing partners.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in subject related to thematic area (social sciences, International Relations, community development, Business Administration, Public Health, Home-economic Education)
- Good understanding in one of these area; community resilience, Livelihood, Migrant, Hazards risk reduction.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At least 3-year experience in working in development/humanitarian programme.
- Competence in office practices, procedures and administrative systems including filing systems. Competent in use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to work well in a team and wide range of implementing local partners
- Great interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge at developing curriculum, learning workshop, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Ability to takes decisions when needed and prepared to account for them.
- Ability and willingness to travel to remote areas as assigned.
- Experienced facilitator or trainer
- Good understanding of context of the Deep South
- Experience in implementing international donor’s project
- Experience in a humanitarian needs area or multi-ethnic setting.
- Fluency in Pattani Malay
- Experience working with the Deep South Civil Society organization
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The role holder may be required to support emergency response interventions in and out of the duty area, for a period to be agreed with the supervisor and emergency response team.
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
SCI offer competitive National package; Transportation & Communication allowance, Wellness Top up, 13th month salary & Annual leave 20 days, etc.
Interested candidates should apply and submit a motivational letter, comprehensive CV, expected salary and details of at least 3 referees via the following link;
“We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse”
HR; 02 684 1286-88 ext. 608
เจ้าหน้าที่ประจำสำนักงาน / Officerผู้ช่วย / Assistantเจ้าหน้าที่ภาคสนาม / Field officerนักกิจกรรม / Activist