Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA)
ADRA is a global network of independent humanitarian organizations established in 1984 by the Seventh Day Adventist Church for the specific purpose of providing individual and community development and disaster relief. ADRA Thailand works with people in poverty and distress to create just and positive change through empowering partnerships and responsible action. ADRA Thailand has served vulnerable and marginalized people in Thailand through community development initiatives targeting Food Security, Economic Development, Primary Health and Education. ADRA Thailand’s emergency response initiatives provide aid to disaster survivors and people fleeing active conflict from Myanmar.
ADRA’s purpose statement is: To serve humanity so that all may live as God intended. This is coupled with our motto: Justice. Compassion. Love.
ADRA Thailand is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Program Manager based in Mae Sot, Thailand for CSO Development for Promotion and Advancement of Migrant Rights Project
Application Deadline: 20 August 2020
Job Overview: The Program Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the project. To ensure high quality project implementation and supervision of project activities according to the project plan.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Familiar with migrant context in the country and in Mae Sot, knowing workplace safety issue is a plus;
- Significant experience in working with migrant issues (at least 2-3 years); experience working with factory managers is an advantage;
- Management and team leading experience (at least 3-4 years).
- Fluent in English and Thai (written and oral)
- Fluent in spoken Burmese is a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Significant experience in working with migrant community
- Sound computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to cope with multi-tasking
- Ability to interact in a sensitive and diplomatic way
- Transparent, organized and responsible work style
- Team spirit
- Leading and Supervising
- Relating and Networking
- Writing and Reporting
- Planning and organizing
- Working with people
- Adhering to principles and values
How to apply: In the subject line of the email, please write “Program Manager” Please send applications (cover letter, CV, salary expectation, a copy of Identification document, a copy of driving license, educational certificate and/or training certificate) to: email@example.com
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks which can include criminal records
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org